Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1626-1650 of 7802 results.
When the truth crosses a lie one too many times, Shuichi leaves, taking his own web of lies with him. RxS & YxS
Hi! This is a story about me and how I speak with Zim and others via a sattelite(Srry about splling)! So click here, and let the fun begin! I've got lots of pics added to this story so enjoy! :3
ok im working on my new story, new age of spartans.
its is from Halo 1,2, or 3.
its will becoming one here about in two days or less i think?
so cooment read my story enjoy ^^
Poem of love...
Just some stuff I write. XP Comments please. :D
this story is one in a million!
An angsty poem about bitterness.
Someone is finally able to enter the world of Anime!! The only problem is...
 
The "chosen one" doesn't even know what Anime is, nor care for it.
a poem... not much to say about it.

please read

i love my poems very much.
My cool FAC Family!^_^
A poem about an angel who commits sucide and..well...you'll just have to read it.
Rather touching in my opinion.
A poem about memories not as good as the others but I'm not good at short peoms.
An Edward one shot where he's looking back at his life before he was turned. Edward's POV.
Dr. Gero's Journal is a Journal with ALL of his Work Starting from the Day he Died And His Super Computer Shut down. But yet somehow his Journal keeps going on... And it will until he creates the perfect warrior.
Dr.Gero may be gone but his Hatered of Goku Will never Die. Nor will his Lifes Work... To Create The Perfect warrior!

*Join Today*

Check out the side story

Dr.Gero's Journal- http://www.fanart-central.net/story-51694.html
It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.
life stories are a great way for me to describe the character's personality.
All are original characters!!!
Twelve year old, Danny is the handsomest, most popular, boy in school. Girls in town follow him where ever he goes. One day at school, Danny begins to see a girl. He didn't care at first, until things began to get weird.
This is my own South Park, with new characters and roles!

I plan to make this close to a novel, with every story leading up to a lesson being taught.

Hope ja like :)
Hi everyone! Welcome to my first ever original creation; HADES, a dark fantasy/romance! In this ‘Yo Hades!’ section I’ll take you behind the scenes with notes on character profiles, background story and other stuff. Please enjoy ^^v

-Miya
It's about a little black girl who is smiling while the rest are depressed and dull. They try to crush her dreams but they is always someone to help you.just need hope and some luck.
P.S.Cristism is allowed here!Inspired by lessen in Human Rights!
A poem about listening to yoour heart and not listening to the adults always telling us what to do.
I was inspire by our lessen on Human Rights at school.
So enjoy!
P.S. Btw. Critision is allowed here. lol.
I couldn't help myself. I made a second string of territories.
Just a poem I wrote.... i know it sux but whatever...
A story containing the exciting events which happen in Sapphire's Life!