Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1651-1675 of 7802 results.
uhh... read it... and.... yeah.
A plot against Peter?
A vampire reflects on her values and lose of power, ulitmatly leading to her lose of life.
erm... i really dont know... kinda feeling depressed when i wrote this so yeah... >.>

what ever -.- ....
French project, no reasoning, just M. Casey
The Wudai Warriors find Jack half-dead near thew newest Shen-Gong-Wu, but when he comes to he can't remember what happened to him...along with a few other things. Violence in Chapter 1 only-- might switch from cartoon to comic and back.
This is the story of how Keira became a pokemon master and the Pokemon she trained with..
its random
 
This is the story of TaintedClan.

The rise and fall of Spiderstar's power.
Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?
idk i wrote when i was 12
Sakura goes to Suna with her dad, while her dad is on a mission. She meets Gaara and they become friends, but the day before they leave Gaara goes crazy and attacks her, leaving his mark upon her.
this is my friends work NOT MINE
he goes by the alis XIII and does it in old english text
he asked me not to name him so ya i might post more from him (if he gives me more)
This is a beging of a vary, VARY long story, im kind of a new at this so... please be nice ^_^
It's been awhile since I posted stories on this site, so I figured I'd throw one up for old times sake. It's a simple one-shot about Ed and Winry.
I suck at summarys, (sp?) but I just think it turned out cute. ^.^'
Tai and Sai are Kai Hiwatari's younger twin siblngs what'll happen when they meet G-Rev? Mass Mayhem and love insues join these two crazy russians as they rip apart the BB world
Meet Kyo Yuki, Jaden's Big Sis and Sven's neice. She's been staying with the BC ppl and likes Train. Wat happens when DA goes poof and Kyo gets called, R&R 2 find out
well here they are! some of my ocs! i love them all!
well tranon! is the best!
A story that takes place two years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.
Includes new characters, new worlds, a new organization, and a grand new adventure!
I know this goes completely against my nature, but I'm gonna write a story that dosen't have Roxas:( *sobs*, Riku and Kairi.
This is based from the beginning - to the end, of The Lion King.(including when Sora comes to the pride lands)
There's a new girl in town and she fights hard, as Shadow is about to find out...

Very crazy!! Lol I laugh eveytime I read it! XD
um just a poem that might turn into a storie i dont know...
This is a story I've been working on.
Characters:
Diamondfur - A ForestClan Warrior
Rosepaw - A ForestClan Apprentice
Blackstar: The ForestClan Leader
Silverleaf - The ForestClan Medicine Cat

Thanks to Setari for giving me some help with it!