Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2301-2325 of 7802 results.
This is my story for my OC Mariah, the summeary is inside.
funny
A mysterious evil rises from the darkness... Follow KillClan and all they suffer from...
ONE SHOT. Sasuke pleeds for forgiveness the only way he can.
Umm....Summary inside I guess
it's been three years since ari has seen zim and the gang. why is that?
when your leaders send you to earth because you're short, would YOU know it lead to misguided love?
A must read...this is a poem about summer and what it means to me...
This is my first songfic. It's sasukeXsakura with the song Whisky Lullaby. It's kinda sad, but i think it's good. Plz read and comment.
The truth behind SMtown and truth behind jrockers and jpop. Parody to Beyond Good and Evil
My cat is a cheshire cat. The whole world is his toy, he loves to be where he isn't allowed, and he's only found when he wants to be.
Yes. I Deleted Wolfdramon's Story And Made A New One. Forget All Of The Old One I'm Starting Again.

Wolfdramon's life is pretty messed up. Find out why, here!
I love Meerkat Manor....and I love the Akatsuki......put them together and you got a mob of cute meerkats in Akatsuki Manor
This is a story of my own creation. All characters are my own-or people I know. Yes, I made up my own language. I know it's a cliche. Meh.
A work in progress, the more dragons adopted, the more info i get.
A b-day present/request for NAERA.

It's a CandyShipping fic

It's Candice's birthday, but nobody remembers, not even her boyfriend, Valon. But is it really as bad as she thinks it is?
i was divinely ( or should i say, abyssmally) inspired to write this, as a game, picture, song, vidoe clip and people i know all merged to create this story, just started it so may take a while to finish, any comments welcome
A New Kid In the village from a lower branch of the leaf village,he holds the power of the chidengan,but his clan power...Vamporeden his friend is Erandor,his name?

Sagendo.
This is a short little fic about what happens if Ash does become the Pokemon Champion. Can he leave his friends behind? *suspensful music* DA DA DUM...
This is my Air Gear story that includes me,enjoy!
Naruto gets paired with Hinata in a clean-up task that leads into something else... NaruHina OneShot
A spyro fanfic
Fanfic based on HP books and Frodobolson72's "The Half Blood Prince" I was inspired by this pic then used what Rowling gave us about Snape to create the story. I like to think I understand the character and hope you agree. All comments welcome.
This Is a story I wrote based on an episode of popular Its a show I watch anyway more chapters will be added hope you like It^__^
based off of charlie goes to candy mountain but with a twilight twist Note I do not own twilight or charlie