Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2201-2225 of 7802 results.
well,it's about hinata who loves....someone....and she finds him on her birthday...and is none of her fan guyz
for everyone
A story I had to write for school.

HAHAHHAAAA!!!
Invader Kay (my OC) is a bloodthirsty Irken Invader and always resorts to violence but how can she cope with falling in love... with Zim!? (invader Kay is sort of my alternate personality ^^)
This isn't a guide to getting through the whole game, just bits of info that i can't seem to find anywhere else and i feel are useful. Updates when i find something new.
Just something that's happening to me that I thought I would share in poetry form.
Sye story. Done for school a while ago.
I forgot to post it here. :3
Just something I started at work one day....I can't get the muses to finish it though.

AU
These are based on true stories... Acctually they are true.. Just used diffrent peoples.. Like Naruto peoples.. Such as Ino, Sakura, and my O.C Zelda... There's also Kisamé. Please comment.
a poem
Arya sat in the pouring rain, lightly drawing . Her pad was soaked , but she drew on drawing the figure in a hooded sweatshirt. She sat outside the Sohma’s house, waiting for Kyo. Then she heard noise on the roof
This is my first fan art story pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssse read and pppppplllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssse comment
I came up with this when I was eight. I forgot it for a little while and now it desided to come back.


Read to the melody of "Bad to the Bone."
this story is about a dimension trekker. it's about her adventures in Hyrule, beginning with her life in the Opera Populair. She meets one of her best friends, and discovers more about life. and more importantly about herself...
MY OC'S STORAY!
Mushra's love for fighting has gone too far! Warning: Contains Spanking! Don't like? Don't read! Thank you.
The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)
Here's my friends in real life.
Gift!fic for Symphoniaprincess101. [ONESHOT. AU. SAKURA'S POINT OF VIEW] I'm in love with my waiter.
Lillyfall, a young MIstClan warrior, sets out on a dangerous journey, with only the words of Eaglefeather, StarClan warrior, to guide her.
hope you like it i was board one day so i wrote this it is kinda like the naruto thing but its not at the same time and its not finished yet so if u have any ideas please tell me
A very senseless but quite enjoyable poem ^^
Meh. This was going to be one story, but then my brain shrivled up and died when I tried to think up more. So, these are just going to be one-shots from different shows and just random things that pop up in my brain.
I know there's probably about a million stories like this on the internet, but...
Anyway, please read and comment!!!! ^^
What lies behind his eyes?
In my eyes what will he see?
the boy thought himself as nothing nothing at all only haveing few friends in the castle and trying to fit in his choice of school haveing no family but only having he most faved friends and one not so faved read more to find out