Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2151-2175 of 7802 results.
This is a sad poem about a mother who lokks down from Heaven Above at her daughter, sorry for leaving her so soon, but knows it was for the best...

Not a story too lazy to write a story! Its one of the poems i wrote a few days ago to make my english teacher think im a freak.
In Honor of Naruto's 13th Birthday today I present to you my first Fan-Fic...SPRING MATSURI!(note if requested i may make more festival fics)http://hyatt-ayanami.deviantart.com/art/NaruHina-51233156
It's About A Girl Who's In Trouble With Her Enemys And She Is Writting This The Night Of Her Death.
If you love me let me know and I'll write you down in my poem! ^w^
this is a stroy my little bro made a while ago
I wrote this poem with so much feeling. I hope it shows through. Lol, such a long title for such a short poem. :D
A short fluffy L/Raito fanfic ^_^
the story of a young 16 year old girl who is realated to link.Or is she?
laba laba
this is just my first inuyasha story and for a few stories will be kagome and inuyasha but afterwhile it will change.
-PLOT-
A treasured sculpture is highly under guard at the Azumano Museum. What strange events will take place if this powerful artifact gets into the wrong hands?

~DN Angel fic mostly starring Satoshi~
Practice writing
They're back,but Ruby has a secret that she's keeping from everyone.How will this affect her relationship with Zolo and her friends?+_+
hi this is my 3rd story its of hinata and kiba i worked super hard on this so hope you like it kay ^^
As the title suggests, these profiles are based inside the world of THE GAME VERSION OF GALAXY ANGEL. My OC's Originaly start as enemies of the Empire (except Griffon, he's a double agent).

1st part Has:
Sargasso
Mundus
Carlos
Keshet is tired of the royal life and runs away on a ship to Ireland. There she meets Yuval , a farmer boy and when they meet , their tow worlds collide and will never be the same.
Amora's life seemed perfect and then she moved to Portland. She misses San Francisco and most of all she misses the point in time where her parents didn't fight. Her ultimate goal to survive her first year in Portland.
Want a really cool warrior name? Look here!! Just don't take the ones that have ** by it!
Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside
This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD
Winry launches Ed into the future to look for a stone called The Trizzendale Stone. But, with no clue how far she sent him, Ed will find alot more than the stone when she actually sent him 15 years into the future!!!!
One story that I love to tell is how any Angel can be helped by us normal people
A semi-normal teen named Crysta Aile finds out she is not so normal after all...
A bit of writing done while waiting between classes with a cup of coffee.

About the conduit the seasons can be for love and lovers.

:3 <3