Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2076-2100 of 7802 results.
Some edits I've made
I wrote this when i was a bit depressed but hey! I'm fine.
The KH story with a twist, taking place from the Organizations point of view, but also Kairi's, and and OC.
Welcome to WonderLand City. A place of magic and adventure. Here, the ones known as Alys keep order between the humans and the beings called White Rabits.
lol it was a project in school
we had to do creative writing so me and my friend vicky decided to do chobits XD the only reason why were picking on shinbo getting his kidney stolen is because vicky no like him XP
Separately, four people are talented artists. But together they become miraculous. They revolutionize a country by merely existing.
Yeah, I'm kinda better at writing, I think. AND I LOVE SOKAI AND ROXNAM! <3 8D Lol. I'm a spaz.
A story for my Master, kidRaccoon. The last one was a failure, so I'm trying again. If you have any suggestions for a title, please say so.
It's Some More Of My Thoughts That I Can't Seem To Hold In Since I Found My Other Half.
If you are:
1. Wondering if I'm dead.
2. Wondering when I'm going to update my gallery.
3. Wondering why I haven't replied to your comment.
Then click here to have a drink from the Fountain of My Busy Life! X3
a poem at 11 at night
Hokay guys
Here is my college short story, tell me what you think or just read it for fun, but constructive criticism is always welcome :)
i don't know... my feelings towards everyone
Twas,Tis,and Twill be a true story.
An ode to lesbian love.
Character trying to put mental pieces back together.

I intended this to be more than one chapter long. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way, I've forgotten just what I was originally writing about.
Here's my Naruto OC for everyone! Hope ya like her.
Is a single kiss enough to shake one whole life?
Severus Snape's descending to hell.
After I drew my Super  Bloo star gazing pic, I just had to turn it into a story so here it is! I was having trouble what to call the story, Star or Unfinished Friendship ^^ I went with Unfinished Friendship but please tell me which one you prefer ^^
its just a test blade
'It's been forever..... and I still love him so.....' NejiGaara
Nothing specail
This is a really stupid peom but i was bored
A heart-warming story about lessons in family, friends, love, and of course...farming.

QueenofRed and Jbelle, you may change the story in and way, shape or form, I really don't mind at all. :D Thanks for inspiring me to write this long of a story!