Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2101-2125 of 7802 results.
Yay!

Note: I got some of my ideas fron buddha_cat's "super sonic truth or dare" Read it, it's awesome.
Here is where you will read the descriptions of the characters in my Yugioh fanfic Jini!X3
Information about my Yu-Gi-Oh! OC's and maybe later on pictures will be added.
this is just a link to my first sim story. you cand comment on it hear if you want.
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 1!
Here I just put the poets and lyrics I've written and those who will come, will be updated recently.
Working Title. NaruLee story. Rating to go up. Naruto not mine.
Random little drabbles... about things that just don't... make any sense to me....
It's about a teenage girl and her friend. When they end up some how with fox ears and fox tails. Now they are not only fox humans they are stuck in an odd world. Now they must find a way home or be stuck in an odd world the rest of their lives.
The candle flickers, more so in the wind, but it never goes out. Unrelenting, guilt eats away at him, tearing at the flesh, as if to pull it from his bones.
He wonders what would have happened if he’d let her stay.
This is a poem I wrote for school. It's a metaphor poem about a theif (GEE I BET YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE I GOT THE INSPIRATION FOR THAT XD). I came up with this whole thing in about 10 minutes.
To forget lifes trubles. go into a place were you don't have to worry.
A person stuck in ther memories trying to get out but it's to painful. Their memories are haunting them.
Showing sombody into their mind telling them they can find it they don't even have to try.
um,,i suck at description thingys so just let me kno what you think
ok So my friend J.T-kun came up with the ending for this and I did the rest!
A reproduction of parts of Ella Enchanted and Accidentally In Love (By The Counting Crows) mixed together.
 
~~ENJOY!!~~
Just a short oneshots I did...
Well since i finally submitted work, i figure I'll add some stuff every now and then....comment please id like to know what you think
Um..yea...this is just me babbling cuz my friend Vee-chan(Blackwolfmoon) asked me to submit something...be as critical as you want, i dont care.
a poem i wrote when i was depressed, i like it but it's not my best
how Element died that day and became Crypt the Undying. It all started on the streets of New York, when he became Dr. Maxwell's lab-rat.
Hiei finds a bottle and without knowing what lies within it,he opens it only to have a genie/wishing demon come out.Now he is stuck with a demon girl named Atari until he decides on what he wants to wish for.But he can only make 1 wish.What'll it be?
Sora; a girl fighting to be Shaman King became friends with Yoh and the gang when Ren fights her, but what past does Trey and her have together? Now she joins Yoh in the fight to be Shaman King. Will she make it or die trying? And what does her name mean?
Kurama's sister Hinata is smarter then she seems when she confronts him about knowing something is going on with him and his 'friends'. She also says that she knows that he's a demon or part of 1 at least. Did she bite off more then she can chew?