Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2401-2425 of 7802 results.
if any of you lot say he is a emo i will use ur comments to toast yaoi flavored marshmeloses
And please comment!

i'm also sorry if this offeneds anyone
Yep....
Definetly creepy.
Big Cheese's Fox Tailed-Mistle Toe Trap is sprung

By Jerry Atric But Will It Get Big Cheese A Kiss From Polly
My story is sort of a Naruto, Inuyasha, type school story. It's about a group of high school girls and thier special high school life. They go to a school of witches and demons and well, you get the point.
This is some random funny sonic&river story ok
Rin Travels With Inuyasha,Get's Demon Powers,A Sword! Also She Turns 16! Hooks Up With Someone You Would Not Expect! And Now Sesshoumaru Gets Jealous And Wants Her Back! What More Could Happen!
Kakashi begins having these strange dreams about his past, about a young girl he use to know and love. What will happen when he finds out she is still alive and he finds her? Read and find out! ^^ 
Endless-Shadow

If anyone has a deviant art profile and u c this it is mine on here under the name KumoriTacchi and on devart under Wrathlor


PLZ COMMENT
Years after the last battle between Naruto and Sasuke. The village has moved on. No one would forget the two. New teams have started their quest to become the best ninja. And three of them seem to be taking after the last team 7. more info inside
sonic and his pals stumble onto site c of jurassic park
Chrystal goes on vacation with her friends and finds out that something isn't right, especially when she starts to see strange figures in her sleep. One night, her powers are taken away by a strange creature! Just who/what is this strange creature?
First of many fanfics I will make for Initial D.

I will update soon. Comment and tell me how I can improve my writing style ^-^
Eragon and Murtagh have a little argument with hilarious consequences. Hilarious to me, anyway. And I was on a sugar high when I wrote it.
WARNING!! Death and serious character deformation!!
master chief invatrates a covenent base thats allready been infaltraded
Another song I've written, here are the lyrics. I'll also post the music for it later, since I've written it all out digitally.
Tsunade places a kind,clumsy,caring,outgoing, new girl on Teamm 7. SO what happens when she befriends Naruto and Sakura and hates Sasuke? This is 3-5 chapter into to my OC character, Sonya Seaneta.
This has avery deep story going along with it.
A few years after Harry drops out of Hogwarts. What will it take to finally destroy Voldemort? He needs and wants to take down Voldemort, but how, and what to do with the death eaters after...
OMG this is one of the wierdest, yet, questioning titles I have ever came up with...
Sakura loves Sasuke & Sasuke has feelings for her too, but something is very wrong with him and his emotions are hurting everyone close too him including Sakura, he does more than hurt her but ruins her future but is it really Sasuke...
inuyasha and kagome have a little 'talk'
This story is about three boys who visit a bar......and get tortured by a black car after they leave.

Starring Sonic,Tails,and Knukles! And many more of your favorite characters as we go along in the story!

Enjoy!
Inspirations and Explanations.
The last verse of this poem is heartbreaking...
Seto..is...ENGAGED!? Uh-oh. Kay's boiling mad and very hurt. But...maybe it's not as bad as they think. (Based off the comic "Engagment Issues")