Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2451-2475 of 7802 results.
Gloomsville's theatre has a new attraction: third dimensional movies. However, they do not work for Iris, whom becomes upset of missing such action. That is until she hears of a new surgeon in town...
Before I add more pokemon, I'd like to tell you how they would have began...
Khephera is starting to understand life. Kay and Seto's boyfriend and girlfriend act is starting to feel like more than just an act. But there is a dark prescence watching them. Will Khephera be reunited with Seth? Will Kay tell Seto she loves him?
If you went through my gallery, you seen a pic titled 'Ayama Fuu'; this story is about her.
Tenshi, along with half her sister Rena and her stepmother Sayora, have moved to Konoha. Sparks start flying between Gaara and Tenshi, but she seems to be hiding a secret. What could it be?
ChoujixOC Shikamaru, Chouji and Chikara are comming back from a mission. Shikamaru goes to sleep and Chikara and Chouji counts.
On a long mission, Kisame and Teneka have to take shelter in a cave for the night. The rains soft lullaby can calm even the most terrible of storms.
inuyasha and kagome always loved each other since they met. but what happens when there 'old' boyfriends/girlfriends come?
its about how one wish made three girl's lives changed...
This is 100% true and all based off my first love. Which was a wonderful and sad story.
I thought..I might as well tell someone.
What happens when the Yugioh guys see Skittles?

O_O CHAOS!

ORiginal fan joke with my friend Deidra, make with no stealing.
After the loss of her friend Carey and her ex-boyfriend dating her Best friend.Jamie realizes there isnt much left to live for. But will a run in with an old friend change the way she thinks before its to late?
A funny story about when Pikachu gets drunk. Notice this actually takes place around E3 2007. Update: I will be making a new story about someone getting drunk soon. If you want to, tell me who you think the next "victim" should be!
 I've really been thinking about making this at camp so yeah. . .I really have no plot right now. *sweatdrop*
 
It's about the differance between Fireflies and Lightning-bugs so far.
my oc's that you can use in drawings/ stories
When the author's world is connected, she goes on a quest through time with Yuffie and Riku to find her way home. Appearances by the casts of FF7&8. Rated PG just to be safe. For anyone who's ever wanted to travel to other worlds. Comments please!
a few song lyrics and when i mean a few i mean 2
Well, this is just basically a little romance fic about my OC and her friends during the holidays. This does not happen in the actual story series. KxS CxY KrxYu TxBxP KhxR KaxH MxA RixMa JxD
...........I am watching you........
My take on Kenshin and Hiko's first week as apprentice and master. Covers the events in Tsuiokuhen and manga volume 12.
Yep, just a bunch of bios. Nothing all that special, I'm just bored.
While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?
The powerpuff girls disappeared almost 30 years ago and evil reigns supreme. There's always a good guy somewhere but where?
Dolls of my friends ^_^
Someone destroyed the Earth,
Someone destroyed their lives,
Someone's gonna pay.
Someone had better be watching their Back.