Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2501-2525 of 7802 results.
This was an English assignment. We had to write a short story and I really like the way it turned out :)
This is just a poem I wrote in my spare time.... It's nothing special so.... Yeah....
This is my part of a trade I did with Farah. Daniel and Flora are Farah's original characters. You can go to her site right here. http://farahweb.net/
The InuYasha gang is attacked by a young (and quite weak) demon who is tangled up in a new unfurling plot.
Little bit of fluff between two original characters of mine. They're shapeshifters, and when the spirit animal is mentioned, it means the animal each shifter connects to.
Do you hate eating veggies? Do you hate eating large globs of an old-shoe-smell-like green something that your mom claims is a veggie? If you answered yes to these questions, then this story's for you!

Comments and Critism Welcome!!!
this is a poem i wrote in the wake of my pain
When I'm bored...THIS is what happens. I have decided to create this um..."story" to show you all how psycho a person can be! :D
This is what happend before Milli caught me.
^^ I was bored. XDD
Sakura is a girl from the past, who gets frozen in the year 2007. She is now in the time of Trinity blood. Now that she in the future she has found out that she is Esther's great-great aunt. Will Esther take her in? Can she survive the future?
Ash starts noticing how cute Misty really is and deciedes to try and win her heart.


AAML
I don't own Code Lyoko.
I arrive at Kadic, not really knowing why I'm here. This boy won't stop trying to be my friend. But ever since I lost her, I don't want any more friends. Please, anything but that. .:Vienna:.
some random poems well 2
The title says it all, my friends find it LMAO funny. But then again that's just my friends. Please respond even if it's critique!
Thrown into a strange new world, will a normal girl be able to find her way home with the help of those she meets along her journey?

Original Story by Me, Draco. All characters are copyright to me.
This is an original story that I've been playing with. It's nothing spceial. I just thought I'd post it here to see if anybody thinks I should keep working on it. Comments are appreciated.
The bio, abilities, and history of Sol the hedgehog.
Ash and Misty like each other but don't know it. So what happens when another boy falls completely in love with her?
Kioko is the new girl in town, along with Mime and Rain. But what happens when romance takes a turn for the worse and one love triangle after the next starts up. I can tell you one thing, this isn't your average Love story.
Life in Shawn's view. Very short. Please tell me if you want me to continue!
It's just a very short series that I created... which of course, is related to Pokemon... hope the story doesn't suck that much! I hate Pokemon too! Teehee!
A free-verse poem I wrote based on the actions of Jacen Solo during the Legacy of the Force series.

Corresponding Image: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-595388.html
Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^
This is a story about an owl named Sora and the adventure hidden in his life's story!WARNING: a little sad.