Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2601-2625 of 7802 results.
Hey this is my project for school lol I did it in 2 hours so NO FLAMMING! and It's just here because my printer won't print it at my house, so when I get to school I am going to print it there
NOT INVADER TIGERSTAR!!!
but invader tigerstar i hope u like it. took me like an hour to think up
I found Orochimaru's Diary!!!!!
Let's read it!!!X3
Just some info on my characters so you can get to know them better. By the way, this is all officially copyrighted!
Melua, the tiger, is finding it rather hard to cope with the memories he keeps encountering.
Just a little story object thing I thought up in my spare time. Nothing that extravagant.
This is my essay on artemis fowl, it describes him as an evil villain in many ways.
This is a little song that I wrote based off of my picture, Neji is a CheeseBag.
Here, this works! This is just an area for my friends and I to RP so that next time the profiles go down we have somewhere to go!
 
(But when they're up again, we'll go back to profiles.
If u love Ouran High school host club and Fruits Basket Then you will love this story its like ouran host club in certain ways.
The second story in my series.

It's been a month since Kay and her friends transferred, and lately she has been getting depressed but nobody knows why. Will she be ok in the end?

Pairings: Duke x Tiffany Bri x Honda Tori x Yami Bakura
A young girl, living in Medieval times, lives as an outsider with only her cat for company. But one day she is invited to play a game with the other children. [Written in 40 mins to prompt "the cave."] [1 chapter only]
Tell me if you or your characters want to be in this, and I'll add them, yeah!!!! However, keep in mind I can only update every so often.... ^^'''
Alright, so this is basically going to be everything I have to say about shipping, kk? Kk. Soo yeah if you want you can listen to me babel, if not bye! ^_^
Violence: Zim kills someone w/ a raygun. Not very bad. Read the story! PLZ! It's my first story!
The story of a Pokemorph who was a Pokemon Ranger also. Her name was Hayate Houtori. Did she exist? Yes. Please, keep comments to a minimum. I prefer not knowing what others think of this story. If you really think I need to know, though...
The long awaited sequel with a ton more poetry than the last!!!!!!
This is a poem I created. It is sort of love storyish. Hope ya like it.
its about horses
I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!
What do you mean Inuyasha asked a now nervous Mrs. Higurashi. She saw the look in the hanyou's eyes, and the feral gleam promised things that she didn't even want to conceive. It left her shuddering in fear.

Contains Violence, Language, Rape
it's special for all yu-gi-oh lovers ... i hope you like it
its so sad
This is an Inuyasha and Kagome story. if you comment i will wright another chapter ^^
George Vincent is a 19 year old Pokemon trainer who died one morning in Viridian Forest. Although his life was short, his stories were plentiful.