Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2651-2675 of 7802 results.
I remembered this song and thought it fit the bound of sisterhood between my Warrior's OC Aquaberry and Sharp-fang's OC Icepelt. ^^
Merina Davis thought she was just a freak with weird eyes, but she's about to find out that she's much more than that.
battling with the heart and the sleep over! dun dun dun dunh!
Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!
just a poem i wrote in my overstressed state of mind. tis the best ive written, i think.
This is a peom I wrote one day. I'm not sure who it is about though. That is all, but it is most likely for my best friend. But I am not sure. Hope you like it.
Have you ever wounder what Link would do if he had to cut Looking Glass Cake? Find out in this silly little short story. Enjoy it!
well it has some naruto suff in it...........its kinda confusing only my friends really know what its about


the only thing i do own in this story is probably 4 characters^^
A story about a normal thief girl, the town she lives in, and the monster that will destroy them all.
How Sasuke really feels about Sakura!  Pairings: Sasuke X Sakura Naruto X Hinata Shikamaru X Ino Neji X Tenten
 
Sexual Content: Mild
Ok i am writing about Naruto epsidoes but mixing them up some, who knows what will happen? Even I don't know that answer. Ok, well maybe I do a little bit.
A poem I wrote a while ago. If you read this please tell me what you think, in all honesty. Love to all.
A song I wrote in the shower. You don't know the tune so I guess you just have to read it like a poem... It's kind of poem-ish.
The adventures of Mischief {Rei} and Blood Shadow {Mike} two metahumans
5 Short Stories Im working on...Most of them Frerard:3

[edit]The stupid site messed up the titel.Its suupsoe to be 5 SHOTS..not SHOTS...cheezes chirts.......
Just random story i wrote in school.The endings really bad casue i wrote it when i got home from school and all my creativity went byes.actally the whole storys really bad casue i cant wright.
what te title says. i got some 0f these from a website others i made up myswelf
It is homework for my english class, its a poem..it had to rhyme and have 10 syllables in each line... so yea...!!!
here are some poems that I've been writing over the months, hope you like
Garfield Logan and his wife and daughter are enjoying a summer day at the pool...but all it takes is a certain song on the radio and a melancholy lifeguard to bring back the past. Partial songfic to "Hallelujah" by Rufus Wainright
Theme is:First Day of Chirstmas!!!
What would you do if you awoke on the back of a great Snowy? What would you do if she asked you to save the owls? Diana and Jule must make their decision...
Kristin comes down with a high fever three days before her big tournament. The Ducks all decide it's for the best to take her back to her parents and let them take care of her.
An Akatsuki leader/ zetsu fanfic.

Don't like yaoi, don't read.
A Shaman King fan fiction that's a little bit twisted into a fantasy novel type thing, but not enough to shame the author.