Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2751-2775 of 7802 results.
there are five elements, earth, air, fire, water, and life. Every things under control, everyone knows where everyone else is, until...
Join Lillian and her friends in discovering who's missing, and why....
A Student choice piece started at my school. I thought i'd post it and continue it here at FAC! It's kinda like, Harry Potter meets Superheroes! Hoot!
well i id this when my mama took me to the geneollagy library. look familiar....
Say you need me with you, now and always
promise me that all you say is true
that's all I ask of you
Sakura Gaara
  About the club and pics of it's members and their KAs.
Just read it. If your offended don't blame me blame your self this has God in it so if you don't like that DON'T READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other people might like it
Continuation of a boys Struggle against Hell
It's a description of my Sonic Heroes fan-made team, Team Europe. For those who don't know Sonic Heroes, in blue is speed type, in orange is fly type, and in red is power type.
Stupid quotes from family, friends, myself, manga, anime and movies!
Ha! I have a title! And it's in German! My friend's OC's Kay and Cat will be in this! So will some others if I'm lucky.
The Chosen return to Mata Nui to find the Matoran gone, but discover two new Temples - Light and Darkness - and a new enemy. Can they defeat the Bohrok and uncover the Chosen ones of Light and Darkness?
This story is for an art-trade I did with zukosavatarofthesunandmoon. The story is mainly about her meeting Orochimaru, whom she falls in love with. I really hope you like it so far.^^
Well yeah just another new story ^^ hope u lie it,,dunno how o describe it
Talia is a princess, Dukum is a peasent. What happens when these two meet fo rthe first time in the middle of the night at Talia's balcony? Love at first site.

Contest entry for DukesBoyfriendandHusband
this is what happens when everone gets locked inside sesshys castle and cant gey out because jaken forgot the security code XD

-maybe yaoi sometimes not decided
Team Gai goes on a very..looong mission..jelousy,capturing,what else?!?!?oh yeah!!!! [nejiten]
Hello!! I finally got my own story now. I kinda mixed the title of KH and Sonic so...ya.
Me & my friend meetin The Marauders! Im Shadow & my friend is The_Guardian. My friends fanart account is Prongs777. TheWolf is Remus, BadDog is Sirius, Quidditch Champ is James & I_Love_Chesse is Peter (yes I no Peters u/n is misspelled).
Frankie acidently kills his pet snake and is sad.
Gerard gets his friends and brother togther and dose somthing to cheer Frankie up.
A birthday present for my friend. One-Shot
The universe is at war but who can stop the certain devistation, no-one can do anything. Until the lives of six girls collide; each one from different heritage. Could these six help save the universe or be the key in its destrction.
Tobi the assassin, Scott the male modle, the assassnation of a true friend and crush. Will he live?
the first 2 chapters are her scrapbook and the rest is a iary
While Xehanort and the other apprentices where experimenting on hearts, they created Indie, a heartless like no other. This story is about her I guess . . .

Please comment! ^__^
i wrote these bout 4 months ago