Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2826-2850 of 7802 results.
This was a request made by Falconlobo for me to do a story about Big Cheese and Polly Ester from Samurai Pizza Cats.

Hope you like it Falconlobo! ^^
My manga series.
In the end he started thinking about the beginning. Ukitake drabble thing. Shunsui appears as well. Read and review!
Dick-MAD Agent Dick from GGGs. Prince-Inspector Prince from GGGs. Ted-The Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George(Dick's bro in this). Katie-a pally of mine who is obsessed with Agent Dick. The crowd-Insert random characters.
Cloud and Rufus Disapper, but a unexspeted guest makes a very special apperence that no one realizes. Will they find out and stop his madness from takeing over or will it be too late.......
When Hiro is told that the love of his life is pregnant he is overjoyed. Now he and Dameon must survive the nine months until the baby is born! Chaos breaks loose... can they take it?
This story desriptates of a crew in the Caribbean.
They are nothing but girls and anything they want,like a ships tresure or gold.

If you wanta be in this story tell meh on my profile,and you can join.
Harry Potter has run away. He's running away from his friends,and the war. He has been in hiding for a year now, and has tried to forget his past, but it refuses to let him go. Now Harry is forced to return to England to face victory or certain death.
This is a story my friend gave me an idea for. It's kinda wierd but oh well.
The writings small i dont know why FAC gone mad on me, oh well
Read it to find out.
new story, dont really know what its about yet, im terrible at summaries...
There is always a surprise when it comes to the Kohana. Their newest one is Aiko; the girl has a personality all her own, that she hopes noone ever finds out about. Although, those hopes may be shattered when she meets her new housemate, Neji.
Ok I Had Yet Another Random Idea Pop Into My Uncontrollable Crazy Mind. So I Hope You Like It.
 
P.S Its A Bit Like Boy/Girl Thing, Just More Kingdom Hearty. ^-^
this is going to be a collection of profile of my oc characters.
knuckles first day high school and he loses all his luck when he see a certin girl he likes
Another Random AFI and MCR story of when they were teenager-esc
After the Beastboy surrendered himself to the Blood Reaper to let his friends go he dissapears to a place called the abyss were he meets a familier face. Meanwile at Titans tower a new foe appears and Raven must deal with the fact she loves beastboy.
Um,moo?
A five chapter intro to the next story. Begins right where Tails the Fox left off, with Copter searching for his own place in the world...
I am sure many of you have me in you pokemon Fanfic but In all of those I am either 14 or 13. But how did I start? What happened to my parents? And why Am I so different from everyone else? Continue reading and you will find out...
what happens when anime characters from a few different shows appear all in one palce? Utter Chaos, of course!
 
this starts in the time of book one, then continues into the time of book 2, but it takes a different ending then book 2.
 A few Meez I made for my friends here at FAC.
  A few things I made for my friends.
Riku, in an alternate setting, loosing his best friend forever....
Maybe more, maybe not- if I get even ONE comment, I'll make more.