Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2901-2925 of 7802 results.
temptation *rawr*
Because people are stupid today
*touch*
4Kids Entertainment pisses me off.
what i think about friendship
It's Decisions Of A Ninja 2!!!
This story is about 2 siblings who must protect their world from a demonic dragon and revive the warrior who can defeat him. This is just the concept version. I feel that it could be better so, please comments and suggestions are most welcome.
A History of my screen name/Internet Handel B1x, as well my use and obssesion with the name Bix and as some insight onto why my name and V1k's name are so Identical.
i originally wrote this story for my school newspaper
COMMENTS please!
How much do you know about The Black Pearl?
This story tells what you would have never expected.
The truth...
Hello A message for all you lovers out there. If you Think Love is For FairyTales, Then Well I am here to tell you the truth.......I Am Cupid, Ninja Of the clouds and of the heart...And now its time for The tales of Love Ever Lasting......
This one is for all my female friends. It is also my entry for darkmagemyren's contest. Enjoy
The 7 gaurdians of the world, each with there own power: Fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and quintessance. This is There story.
These are the characters for yet another story involving the Warriors.
After the horrific battle with the Metarex, Sonic and friends come back to Earth. The story explains the rest.

The moral of this story is to think positive and never give up, no matter how hopeless things get.
Harry and Voldemort are having a meeting. on the way back he bumps into someone. Things will arise hearts will be broken.
 
DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND
This story is about a thirteen year old girl named Arial who has discovered a secret...
A random story i made in my study hall and it makes no scence.
When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!
Gather round gather round! come from far or near gather round folks right over here come see the show 100% natral nothing artificial no pesticide ah but perhaps a homicide!
OK....this is what my profiles were for.......it is probably not going to be very good, seeing as I can't right stories very well......but comment if you like.
This is my story. I was bored. This is for Tainted_Truffle. She deserves it for making me such a nice picture! :3
This is just the musings of duel monsters between Yami and Tea ;)

R+R!!
A pretty narrative poem/
Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.