Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2951-2975 of 7802 results.
This is my romantic fantasy Novella, Autumn Dies. It's about My Character Narsira (NAIR-sigh-ra) and a friend of mine's, known as Gizel, Sapphire, I won't reveal anything more.
InuYasha is thinking about Kikyo, Kagome, and the feelings he has for both of them.
Sonic's scared of having to "Share" Manic's fatherly love.
just read it
Allright for the people that read my other jounal , this is the orginal version . The other one was made up from my head .
I made this shortly after seeing a video on Youtube about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. This is how the movie should have ended.
This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^
This is just a short story about some of my Harvest Moon OC's, and who they like. o.o So fluffy, and cuuuute! RockxGina, AdamxNami, MarkxLumina
to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!
This is the sequel to A peaceful day...(yeah right). It's still zany, but has more inside jokes. I was surprised when Matthew decided to make more...but yay anyway! Enjoy!
Maybe I'm just tired
Kagome's thoughts on her long lost father... The one she never had. R&R Plz
My story of the end of the Inuyasha series and what Kagome does. This is technically done.
Dib is slowly forgetting his cause and turns to Zim in the end to save him. ZaDR PWP

(Kinda song-fic)
Dib watches TV. Kinda-Crack

(Phones are DANGEROUS)
(All the QUOTATION marks and COMMAS are SQUARES!! :angst:)
It doesn’t end like Dib planned. Drabble Hints at ZaDR

(Dib ish PURDEH)
It’s over. Half-Drabble

(Zim POV-ness)
(Also, it can be viewed different ways)
Dib is rather submissive. ZaDR

(It's not :coughverycough: dirty, it more cheese than anything. RAH RUINED IT!! . . . Yesh . . . . Ph34r our CHEESE!!)
When Dib is put under house arrest, Zim finds ways to see him. Slight!ZaDR

(This IS where I put the summary right??)
It's quite short and I'm in the process of continuing the story. Basically, James Potter a.k.a Prongs recieved detention and like any other troublemaker he finds something that attracts his attention. Crap, I know, but... yeah, I'll improve.
Digimon thing to do during school, like the title says.
what if Zim got bumped on his head due to a tropical everyday accident from Gir, but to make it worse what if he cant remember where he or what happened
I know... bad summery
Time for the ultimate story in history!READ!
This is a new warriors story i am making. It is LionClan and TigerClan but they are no longer actual lions and tigers.
Warning!
Content HOTNESS!!!!!

Elricest!! [Ed x Al]