Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3051-3075 of 7802 results.
This is basically just a POV poem from Alphonse's point of view. Let me know what you think.
Naruto character profiles from episode 1-37
My way of getting out whats going on in my mind.
Lilly had a happy life until her 14th birthday when her world was fliped in side out. Can she get out of this stituation with out being hurt for life? Read the story and find out.
There are many spelling and grammer mistakes.
This is a story plot that popped into my head one day, and I'm writing it. If I continue to post it here, the violence rating will go up... As will probably the sexual content. >D
erm, something i did when i was bored, a series of questions regarding Science and Alchemy. quiz yourself! its fun...i think....
A kid one day finds out he has turned into a Mudkip and hast to survive as a pokemon rescue team!
mi first story hope you like it if u want to be in the story let me know on mi profile page
well i hope u like it!!!!!!!
this story is kinda reality/dream/imagination kinda.
o and sorry that my chapters are so short!!
and yes, i know that it sucks.
its done, hope you like it!!!
The sequel to my other mokuba diary story! to understand completely, you should read my other one first.
Nikkys pregnant OMG but who got her pregnant read and find out more chapters later
Just a short little thing. KC's are better she'll be putting hers up hopefully. (btw i have no clue what satire is)
This started as a Sakura and Gaara but it ended up being a Gaara and O.C. story read to find out how Gaara will get out of being black mailed and who Kara will choose an X lover or a loving sandman.
Everyone has felt a broken heart, but what if you could hear one? What it the sound of a heart slowly struggling to cease filled your eardrums? Could you handle it?
I haven't posted in awhile but now that I have some free time I'll catch up.
Warren Wothington III (Angel) has just lost the love of his life and doesn't know what to do. Grace, the closest one to him, has opened her arms to him, but will he accept them. Will he make her his own or continuosly bask in what was lost?
I wrote this for my friend. She likes it. XD Hope you do.
Sumthing Funni Me && Ma M8 Sammy Did XD
Danny fills in for Chip. But after the concert, he gets kidnapped! No SB in it. R&R and NO FLAMES! Requested from FF.net
This is a sa dlittle song fic about Nikky A.K.A me how I hold my son Nick for the last time before he dies when he is killed by my ex boyfriend
Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.
Timmy takes his friends to a CS gig. But when the pop star brakes his leg, Danny has to fill in. Another thing...Danny can't sing! Will SB take place? R&R, NO FLAMES!!!
Lol, Random sad story. Spoilers maybe found xD (Like at the end of the story)

...."Where is he..? I feel empty...Lonely..."
.......uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh..........ITS A DEMYX LOVE STORY!!!!YAY!!!
This is a poem about palying tag when I was 12.