Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3126-3150 of 7802 results.
This Story is about a girl who discoveries a new talent through love that could either be her beginning or the end of her life.
She wants to tell him.To tell him how she feels.But what happens.when he tells her first?..What happens.When he thinks she hates him, when it's the exact opposite?
 
Will they tell each other?Or does it stay uncertain till the day they die?
Spider-Girl Vs. the Jetman Rangers
Nack the Weasel and Rouge the Bat express their love for each other. Finnish version only.
this is basically a bunch of short little clips from a story I'm trying to write. Since i have writer's block I'm posting everything i have so far and asking you guys to give me suggestions for the plot...
Cloud is suffering from a injury and there seems to be no cure. As battles arise, Cloud struggles for his life but luckily has his best friend behind him.
haha
This is based on the terrorist attacks on 9/11/01. I made this because I had friends and family who dealt with this in a hard way... I decided to give them hope... worded hope, for their sakes... here you go... have fun.
This is done for a Poetry contest. This poem won most original and the most fun to read. I was also praised on the personification in certain areas in this. This is a darker poem from the summer. Enjoy.
Here's another one for everyone
i may lose intrest and stop tipeing, if you ask me to continue however i will.
this is a story based on my OC my friends OC is in here too "the government is crazy and lily is forst into the resistance by her friend but when she ends up in the government herself she sees that thhere is more then meats the eye ."
I like horses and I was trying to think of somthing to put on FAC so,I thought about horses and decided,I should make a story about a horse!I hope you like it!
Arty unwillingly gets mixed up in an adventure aside two extraordinary kids. If this mission fails, it will cost him not only his life but everyone's. Crossover, I don't own anyone.
The girls from Naruto sleep over, but the boys spy on them. What will they learn? Lot's of OCs and OC pairings.
some letters the characters write to each other. it was an idea my sister had. gomen ne, oneechan!!
When Tea becomes ill Yami has to do all of her chores.the list is endless so when he reccruits some..well...'help' things go a little hectic!

R+R!!
A Script about a break that went horribly wrong
these are just some names in japanese.
 
The title pretty much explains itself
Short story about myself.
All about Rebecca's brother Rusty who's a triplet to his sister Austin and brother Caiden
All about Rebecca's Twin Bro Colt
All about Rebecca's older brother Edward Anthony Michael 'Tanner' Copperstein
Will Reilley and Rebecca ever see eachother agin? Will their wedding plans be for not?