Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3226-3250 of 7802 results.
This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.
Was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 like crazy and this story popped up one night.
Just a list of Digimon obsessed things to do.
Tyson's long lost sister comes back after being seperated for 12 years! But he doesn't remember her at all! Read what happens with her around, and find out if Tyson ever remembers! Crappy description, but give it a shot.
  it's about what Yami writes in his own journal.and some of his crazy antics.Please comment.
A new twist on the old classic, "T'was the Night Before Christmas"
Yuki has fallen in love with a new girl at his school but he has to hide the secret from her! What happens when she finds out? YukiOC Other Members of her clan pop up later!
My re-write of season 1 of Xiaolin Showdown with my character Copelia!!
Malkior is finished and raven has a broken heart. BB tries to comfort her. What will she do? It's my version on the last part of spellbound.
We all see Hika as a Hyper little kid with a powerful gem. But there's more to her than meets the eye.

Who is her mother? Why was she killed? Why is she daughter of Saturn and Uranus, but uses the power of stars? All this and more inside.
Don't judge a book by its cover.
A prose-poem style story about a house that haunted by little girls and Satanists. haha enjoy.
Chatty-ness
This is just one of those 'Link gets tormented by Navi' fic. Don't worry it's funny enough! It has a japanese phrase like in all of my stories. Mainly Link bashing. Nothing to violent though. But very funny. Ja ne! /Seeya!/
A poem I randomly came up with, it reminds me of Mithos, please enjoy!
Organization XIII is about to experiance Christmas for the first time, thanks to Demyx, Roxas, Luxord, and a man in a red suit that comes from Christmastown....

"I'd rather we just skip the formalities." -Luxord
Princess Deneya has caused havoc on the people of the Forgotten Realm for too long. A clan of dragons joins up to get rid of the royal family once and for all. With the help of Spyro, they can bring peace back to the land.
Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?
This is a taster, i would love it if people could give me their opinion. I hope to have the full version of this published. It gets alot better further on. But i can't put that up otherwise it won't get published for sure.
Tea stumbles upon a sight that breaks her heart so she seeks comfort in a most unusual way.....will her new love protect her from her old? Lets find out...
They were all happy they had got away from Raccoon City. They were happy to start a new life, away from Umbrella, and the T Virus. But then...

IT HAPPENED

Authors note: " and ' will come up as a square box
... will come up as &
One of Yoh Asakura's best friends starts to fall for his little sister...
These are random interviews with random Pokemon characters. Rhia is the girl based off the girl from Fire Red/Leaf Green, if you don't know. Crystal is the famous sapphirestar7789.
I was boored =D
SASUKE EXPLODED!!!YAY!!!!!