Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3276-3300 of 7802 results.
This is what happened in my wrestling world when eddie died
 this is a story of how I met Els and Yugi.after wards,I met Yami in the Shadow Realms.And how I knew that we were cousins
This fan fiction is not yet  complete so a summary can not yet be compiled. Remember to come back for updates! (;
I'm not sure how to put the this in the right category.

Anyways, this story is all made up by me. It's like a folk tale in away.

hope you guys enjoy the story!! XD
Just another poem. Read it or go away.
Okay, the contest entry I made for AtemuLover's contest. The song I put in is one I have on CD, called 'Show Me Love' by t.A.T.u. All other rights are as followed.
 
Els: AtemuLover
Yami: Kazuki Takahashi
hi this is one of the story's were requested to be written my friend zukosavatarofthesunandmoon wanted me to write I used her Oc and please comment or i u want me to write a Naruto story just give me the Details on my Profile
Everybody thinks that the Old Town in the woods outside the city is burned down and abandoned. Matt Reed, in a desperate struggle to escape his own life, learns otherwise. [Future shounen-ai]
Kurama Comes over to Micki's hotel, the Heaven Hotel, for christmas...
a story (rpg) about yami and els the best couple ever!
A cute one-shot with the Zelos x Lloyd couple.
This is 100 things to do to get told off in class. Original idea from Sharpie.
A poem about paying the price of bottling everything up inside. A girl ends up complaining and ranting about everything, after keeping everything inside. After, she wishes to never do that again, and wants to end her life, and doesn't want to be saved.
Just a song about hopelessness and insanity. Comment if you wish.
just some story i made up....outa boredom
Well..heres a couple of poems I put together..
Please comment and tell me what you think..
So you wish to continue the quests of the clans? Then read the sequel to The Second Prophecy!
sorta winxish and avatarish
A funny Despafic by my friend and I. The idea came from a silly thought of if the boys visited the Finnish amusement park Linnanmäki. Note that Mukuro is me and Banana-sama is my friend and that the shounen-ai content in this fic is very mild.
This to is a poem. You can look at it, read it, eat it, or whatever...
I don't know what this is. It's not a poem, nor a story. It just...is...
This is a poem about a poet who writes poems...
Don't ask..the idea occured to me one night while in the shower, I have no idea why.
So read it and be amused! δ-δ
There are certain things I would like to get off my chest and share with the world, I guess you can read this if you're really bored or something.
a poem i did hope you enjoy