Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3326-3350 of 7802 results.
Something Naruto can't remember, but if he is to remember it. Might change his whole life.
This is a hard one to explain. Just read it and think what you may...
ideas and other question I've been asked by many......
also major information!
Ash and co.are spending the weekend in Cinnabar Island & meet a kid named Derek who sweeps Misty off her feet causing Ash to get jealous , But Derek isn't who he seems,can Ash convince Misty of the truth or is she going to have to see for her self?
Just a poem of how I feel like humans all wear a fake mask, and how I feel that most people don't really evenr know me...
First 5 chapters of this is on a laptop,which I don't have with me but Im bored so Ill put this chapter on anyway.
P.S. The harp is a present from him to her by the way (Chapter 6).
Ok peoples this is a REALLY random story that I started when I was at camp. The food was really disguesting so to entertain us we wetn random! A girl even kissed meO_o.
.::Note::.
This story has no relavence to anything at all.
Kinda a little idea for a story I have floating about my head.
Late night in the park.
I had to write a gothic short story in Adv. English class - so i decided to post it here ^__^

no flames, plz =3
Jack Spicer/Paulina Wu story. it takes plac when Paulina moved back into the neighborhood and Jack asks her out.
A quiz for Sailor Moon fans about Sailor Moon. It is based on the series including the PGSM series. Some of the Question are really hard but some are quite easy. I will be uploading 21 questions in each different page/ chapter.
A Acara tells of her life in the pound.
No comment here... What, did you think that I of all people had to make a comment??? Wow dude, you like totaly crazay in the head-duh!!!
I wrote this poem, b/c I believe that in order for one to respect what they have, one must experience pain. Each and everyone of us has a different his(her)story, so life means a seperate thing for each and every soul alive...
This is a poem. I wrote it. Therefore, it doth contain words...
Whew I havent submitted anything in the longest of time! after a little while i quit fan-art but i decided id stay becauz of all you nice peeps out there ^^ and i will be submitting alot more pics in the near future ^^
Her new mission would be harder than anyone would of guessed. Sakura is now the team leader of a group of students not much different than team seven.
That’s all I ever wanted from this village, and all I was never given.
Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi have just returned home from a mission that lasted them two years. In that time Sakura has become a member of the ANBU, and a respected medicnin. How will Kakashi react to seeing his student all grown up?
In the dark of the night two ninjas confess their love for one another. Kaka/Saku
Prequel to Broken Promises.
He wielded the sword that he promised he would never use again, just as he promised her he would never leave her. KakaSaku
After Naraku was defeated everyone went their separate ways. Sango and Miroku married and went to travel the lands, Kouga went off with his pack, Shippo stayed with Kaede, Inuyasha wondered off, and Kagome went home, to her time.
The Yugioh gang has decided to get you ready for the scariest holiday ever HALLOWEEN.
profiles about my characters.