Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3401-3425 of 7802 results.
Hope you like. Please comment, I took some of the text from http://www.mugglenet.com/ Please comment
A school teacher discovers that one of her students has been abused by his father.
Conan O'Brien interviews all the characters in the Sonic series.
Okay. I feel bad cuz I haven't been submitting here. Okay. In this story...you have to guess which character I'm writing about by just viewing their POV, and if you want extra points you need to get the song right too. THIS IS A CONTEST!!!
My quiz results
this is my life story please comment ^_^
I wrote this as a writing assignment and wanted to share it
One shot writing of Rock Lee and Sakura. Sakura treats Rock Lee as if he's invisible, Sasuke treats Sakura in the same invisible way. Will Rock Lee finally get noticed by his pink angel?
Chapters 24-35, the journeys leading up to the final battles. For chapters 1-23, see parts 1 & 2.
A young anthro, turned away from every place, wanders, in a desperate search for love. She finds it in a handsome wolf, but what will happen to their love when both the humans and the wolf pack come after them?
Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...
thanks spicexisxnice for the idea.
this story is about when my made up Paulina has her powers drained and loses the love of her life.
Just a weird little thing set to a tiny bit of My Chemical Romance's I'm Not Okay. It's about me liking Tim Burton. I don't like Tre Cool by the way, his name just fitted there. Please comment. [xx]
COUPLE TENTENXNEJI AND SAKURAXSASUKE THERE ALL DRABBLES NO SERIES SORRY I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF PATIENTS NOR THE ATTENTION SPAND WELL ANYWAYS ALMOST ALL OF THEM WILL BE FLUFF AND I WILL UPDATE FREQUENTLY.WARNING: ALOT OF OOCNESS
Based on William Shakespeare's Play
Matt Khan and Argol Vazin. Two very different people from two very different worlds. What happens when fate brings them both together to rise up and fight for the ones that they care about? You'll have to read on to find out!
well the headless horseman is my bishie and i thought i'd make a story for him and use a new OC i'm making anywaz this story would probably be able to be understood better if you've seen tim burton's SLEEPY HOLLOW
Romance, Action, comedy, poetry, Diary, where to place it? This story is going to be a published novel, but there is no specific genre to place it. It can be considered any of the ubove.
well this is a story of my my first OC and kakashi this story is long and get intesting along the road so here it is!
A girl discovers many things about her magical powers hat she hadn't known before.

*This is a story which will soon be part of a whole series. You won't really understand this one if you don't read the first one.
It's a poem about love...
The Faeriestone is a jewel of unimaginable power, given to the royal family of Gaia to protect. When the stone is stolen, one faerie warrior follows the thief... OC/Rei, OC/OC pairings, DON’T LIKE DON’T READ!
A YYH+Beyblade YAOI fanfic about Hiei and Kai.
It's amazing the things you find washing up on show nowadays.
Well, I got the idea from a pokemon song, kinda pathetic, but I'll promise it will be good, yaoi in the later chapters!^^ Please red, enjoy and comment!