Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3501-3525 of 7802 results.
The naruto characters (most of them anyways) gets switched into some one else's bodies. Funny! well, kind of. and a bit confusing too.
Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.
In a freak accident in the middle of a fight, one of the worst things possible happens. Robin and Starfire switch bodies and neither of them is taking it well! Now they have to put up with it until the Titans can find a way to reverse the affect....
Story is a WIP. Fight scenes suck and are too quick, but I'm working on that. Hopefully within the next fight I'll be able to pull out some good stuff. Story got screwed up during upload. Quotes are missing...
An earthbender girl they meet is pretty interesting; but will she help them or destroy them?
You know the Nicktoons Unite and 2....but you forget the part between that! Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, Danny, Aang, Truman, Snap, Jenny, Zim, and Mr. Blik must save their worlds from their villains! Please R&R.
Caitlin is the depressed loser who runs away from home. She make her massive reentry at the home coming game when she goes out to meet the guy of her dreams.... and all the other dreams, too.
Its about dreaming.
The poem fades from somewhat normal to weird just like how our dreams do only it feels natural. :D :) :P
an obito love story with my oc
Yugi's thoughts the night Yami confesses his love for Téa
YamixTéaxYugi
Zim in his case, is having a big brother day and he wants to appear normal so who does it bring.... Gir
oo
the story is call 21 frist century knehsin.this is a story when kenshin is 19 and kaoru is 18. i wrote this story to see what would happen is kenshin and kaoru meet different and kaoru would be if she helped kenshin 6 years ago.
Enya's story from creation to the events of A Cowardly Experiment. How is a failed experiment ever going to fit in and how do you deal with a very annoying person? Must read this if you are also reading the trilogy.
Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!
Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.
Just a little letter, poeme, call it what you want!
Its a love poeme, or letter,....
I don't know how many people like the Neji/Tenten paring, but I love it. (laughs) This is just a short one-shot for the pairing.
Tech and Mallory rekindle their love during a college reunion.
a girl named fern inherits a house but strange things keep hapening.
Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!
This is a funny tale of an Italian plumber who was tricked. You'll laugh at this one.
Shadow has made mistakes with Rouge all his life... And he has a devious plan to make up for it! Based on The "Nightmare Before Christmas." Very funny story! Some spelling errors, though. Enjoy!
english class creates a dark mood
My fan character Aryii finally comes back to konoha and she bumps into her old friend Amaya.