Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3376-3400 of 7802 results.
This is the second part to my story about Terra. It continues after she left Balamb Garden in an attempt to save her friends from herself.
Just a short story about an Earth Bending City and the war with the Fire Nation. It's about a year before Sokka and Katara find Aang.
Complete Randomness.
Zim is taking the opportunity of his life to become principal of the day, He will have to have a partner to achieve this activity but will Dib be able to stop him or will they just be Doomed!?
It started out as a suicide story, and turned into something about life and death, that may change the lives of people who read it. It's fairly short, but worth it, please tell me if it helps you, or influences you.
Kurumi Yamato is the female reincanation of Dark and a distant relative of Daisuke who falls in love with Satoshi and he loves her.
Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.
this story is about a girl that starts to hang out with a guy and later finds out that he is a vampire, and he has to protect her, and to defeat the werewolve clan.
In my life there have been many hardships. I found early on in my life that writing my emotions and thought on paper helped ease my pain. As I grew older and learned how to properly put these feelings into words, it became almost poetic melancholy.
Jack Spicer's life and how he came to be evil [along with his remarkable relationship with Katnape] and how he met the Xiolin Warriors-MY WAY.
 
I'm also thinking of some how showing WHY his greatest fear is a ....toilet *smirks*
I dunno Keiko wanted me too write a story along time ago and my pictures will not upload.tell me if you like it and i will write more i already have more i just want to see if people like it please dont make fun of it
A "what if" story based on what would happen if I would ever be reunited with my ex-girlfriend.
This is my second novel and the third in the Lone Wolf/ Red Dragon Series. The second in the series was written by my friend. Anywho, in this story a few people die, new friendships are formed, new loves discovered, and new enemies arise.
Post Timeskip
Sakura’s curiosity leads to a unique situation and teaches her more about the true nature of a certain blond shinobi. Mild NaruSaku, Het but with slight yuri and mentions of yaoi
The day Sofy and Sasuke met changed there lives forever What will happen to them later I don't own Naruto or Sofy so sorry I only own My Oc Nikku
These stories are about ghosts. They're in dutch, maybe I'll write them in english to. But then people have to ask for it. ENJOY!!!
The story is about a little witch that lost her family.
Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!
Nolan is a simple boy. He is a peasant. He has grown up with nothing special about him and had dreamed of becoming a knight. One day he gets his chance...
I hope you guys like this, I had to think pretty hard, I made up most ofem my self but some were used from www.mugglenet.com Please comment!!!

Spottedfur:>
This is profiles of my pokemorphs.
title
Basically the title
zuko for some reason can't get any sleep in the palace and his family is going to keep that alive
A random parody w/t naruto charies and my oc mauri!!!