Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3351-3375 of 7802 results.
Due to a storm that wrecked everybody's homes, Wa-wa, Pop, Cub, Ma, Glory, Disco Bear, Valley, Toothy, Macadamia, Nutty, Bristles, Flaky, Cuddles, Giggles, Petunia, and Handy must stay in Flippy's house. Chaos ensues.
This is the story of Sailor Shooting Star, a.k.a. Hika.
Just read it.
If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.
Just a spoof on the Eragon Commercials. Not to be taken seriously, and, oh yes, please comment.
WARNING: Severe boredness when combined with an electronic type-writer may have one produce words that combine to form a story of rambling proportions!!!


IF YOU DO NOT LIKE FUNNY THEN DO NOT READ!!!!!
The life of Marik. I will get other sides later. But what will happen in this life? All about after Yami Marik disapeared. Or so we thought...
A songfic I wrote after seeing Wicked. Pairings are as follows: InoSasu and one sided SakuSasu. READ IT!! Ahem. Please?
Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...
A kiss will seal the deal, for it will turn a small infatuation into a love.

A story dedicaded to Christal-chan <3
---
Huugacest

Pairinged, Christal and Neji
Espero que les guste mi version del Padre Nuestro... por favor no se vayan a sentir en algunas partes se habla mal de la religion... ^^;
The most original title EVER!!! Now,you will all get to know the
real characters of KH!
A random poem I amde up when I was bored
its pretty sad
maybe it'll jerk a few tears from you
who knows

(sorry if this is like anyone else's poem! I didn't mean to!)
well...please comment...
A simple poem about sasuke and his feelings on the merculic onslaught of his clan.
All the main characters are vampires, but not the blood-sucking, evil kind. It’s more from they’re point of view. Anyway, you’ll find out more as the story progresses.
yeah...this is a true story about me that happen to me once in my life time... hope u like it and plz enjoy...!
The backstory of my Charater, Pretz. Itachi's in it too. Not good at describing things
a bio of my 2 charecters
A quick poem I wrote.
This is a story about Johnny Depp and his crazed fangirls in the world. He enters a elevator to realize it was his biggest mistake.
This is more like a story that's a poem, if that makes sense...ah, you'll get it when you read it.
Sonic and his friends are on vacations...
What will happen to them? No one knows but me...
Wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!(Evil laugh)
Ejem... Well, enjoy!
fun little story im working on! please enjoy and comment! :)
Just a poem I found with looking through my folders, probably one of my favorite poems I've written