Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3476-3500 of 7802 results.
Just a short oneshot I did of Nero having to buy Rosso tampons..
Also uploaded on [url]www.fanfiction.net[/url] same title.
 
 
Nog een Nederlandse.
Another Dutsh one.
Het is er een in het Nederlands.
This one is in Dutch.
Poem-time!! ^_-
Yet again, another poem... ^_^
Hey you all,
I wrote another poem,
Hope you like it.
Bye!! ^_^
I've wrote this poem, I hope you like it.
brothers togeather brothers bond what els would you want
In a freak accident in the middle of a fight, one of the worst things happens. Robin and Starfire switch bodies and neither of them is taking it well! Now they have to put up with it until the Titans can find a way to reverse the affect....
Rated: PG
Genre: Humor/General
Summary: An evil man has died. Just before he arrives at his final destination, he is given a second chance at life, only if he can fulfill his mission: To protect the life of a young Neko girl. Simple task, right?
SPOILER WARNING: The premise of this fic is a major spoiler for Kingdom Hearts II.
Please wait to read this until you are finished with the game if you don't wish to
have a majorly cool scene ruined for you.
A story about shino and his girl...
Despite his better judgment Seto Kaiba becomes jelous when Jounouchi Katsuya begins dateing annother classmate Ryo Bakura. Bakura unfortunatly seems to be on the receving end of some terrible luck, are the two conneted or is Jou just paranoid?
The story behind my OCs, Vigs and Dirche.
This is one of my slowest works to date, and I figured I'd put it up here. It's an original story with original characters.
Main character is "Alexander", an elf rogue.

I hope you enjoy this!
This is a poem. STC Super Sonic muttering about Sonic.

Super Sonic is biding his time and waiting. Mostly it's enough that his threat exists. He thinks he holds the cards--he may well be right!!
Hn. I was thinking of Naruto, and feeling sorry for him. And wishing he was real. XD 'Cause I could be his warmth for him.
Eh....Another random piece? XD I was feeling all wise and all-knowing in the beginning. Towards the end, I got angry. Long story. XD
Eh...I was feeling suicidal and depressed here. Boo hoo, whatever.
Just something I came up with, awhile ago.
BTW: my friend, waterbender00, is the one who "made" me put this here. XD I intend to laugh in her face when I get no comments!

And no, Cris, you do NOT count.
Team 7 meets a girl. She shows them how powerful she is when she almost kills someone. Then one gets her mad and she wants more than anything to kill that person. But her heart won't let her.
Just a one shot X-Men: Evo fluff fic I did of Pietro and my OC character Laura. They're both a little older in this.

If you want to know more about Laura see the picture in my gallery entitled "Laura."
Just a one shot X-Men: Evo. fluff fic involving Pietro and my OC character, Laura. They’re both a little older in this one.

If you want to know more about Laura see this link:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41568408/
Most likely the first of many 'Shadow goes to' stories. No, I have no idea how Cream got a drivers license.