Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2926-2950 of 7802 results.
poem
someting about just regular days at school. this is like a diary. im gonna add more
blah. whee.
This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.
Title says all. ZaDR

(Written for a DA contest)
This is A Samurai Pizza Cats

One Sided Big Cheese X Polly Fic

On Big Cheese's side in thoughts only

taking place before The Cheese No longer Stands Alone
A boy named Cade lives on this planet, problems arise...=P
It's prom time for juniors and seniors at Casper High, including Danny, Tucker, and Sam. DxS
this is my second story and it follows my charries and the charries of some others and thier journey to defeat thier second most arch enemy mecha sonic if you want in let me know and your in
Umm ... see the coverpage for full description, here. This thing wouldn't let me type it all ...
well it kinda like, Raven meets this guy from her childhood and he becomes friends with the TTs. Eventually the JLU come in... it's kinda a crossover, i guess... it's been updated! updated but not finished... it's a work in progress.
 A Friday the 13th fan fiction detailing the events in the life of Pamela Voorhees that lead to her slow descent into madness. 
Dwicky isn’t copping well with the information Dib has given him. Hints of ZaDR One-Sided DaDR Sequel to ‘Let You Down’
Dwicky learns the truth. Some ZaDR Sequel is ‘Scared’

(Whoops, didn't work the first time =____=;;)
Zim and Zin are fighting agenst the Resisty in hope the irkans will defeat them once and for all! But the Resisty gots a plan to capture Zin and heart brake Zim by Killing her! Will Zim ever be the same? Will the Resisty's plan be a succsess?!
Ok this is a AngelCollins Valentines day story. If you can’t tell by the title. I hope you like it. Please let me know. I absolutely love writing AngelCollins Fanfics. The song featured in this story is Valentine by Martina McBride. One of my fav.
This is just two skits that were favorites of mine when I'm in Boy Scouts. Now that I'm an Eagle and learned a lot there, I still look back on the good times.
The first DxS fic I've ever bothered to write. Somewhat tragic... A one-shot, partially from Sam's POV and partially from third person. After Danny, before college, she waits for someone she knows won't be coming home.
just about me Roxra a story and stuff!
^_^
blah blah. Just read.
Just bio's of all my OC's for different shows and stuff. You can use them for stories or artwork, but you have to tell me first. I will tell you if I will let you use them or not.
starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors
the aliens return, and i don't like giving away any spoilers so thats basically all i can tell you
All right this is my first try for a couple based story i read a good one on deviantart.com . The couple is itachi and sakura so don't kill me ppl .
Zim has finally had enough of gir but while trying to set him straight something goes wrong.. please ignore spelling mistakes
I DON'T OWN INVADER ZIM