Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2876-2900 of 7802 results.
I thought up this story awhile ago and it has my friends on here, real life and of course me in it. XD

Hope you guys like it! ^^
A fun collection of fake email scams. I wrote them.
well, i guess it's not exactly a romance, but it's close enough.
This story explains the origin of an OC I'm working on. I'll get pics of all the characters up eventually.  
Characters listed:
weavelthecyborg
-Nightmare
Crystal666
-Mercury
-Crystal
Kouni46892742
-Naranai
The picture's of Anouk her family and friends ^^ (edited images)
Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?
This is a story i wrote myself! Seeing as though every zelda game has a differnt story, I made up my own.
Only the people in Miss. Morrison's Grade 6 class will get what I mean with this (nudges TheBlackRed and Snowboardeater). I wrote it during-you guessed it- Homework Club!!

I can't really add anything else to this story anymore.
What happens… when the gang from Naruto… finds out about…FANFICS!!!!!!
THE CRASH HAS JUST BEGIN, i put this on sonic stories cos he is the main character.
uh...I think of songs sometimes...so...yeah
There was no like, music category so i put it in Miscellaneous.
Just simple Yaori from Xiaolin Showdown
what happens when Weevil can't duel anymore? Find out!
This is a cross between Invader Zim and Squee.  Pepito is the new kid in skool, what will happen?
Kay and her friends transfer to Domino High School together and meet future rivals, enemies, friends, and romances. How do they adjust?

Pairings (Hinted at for the series)

Kay/Seto
Cat/Yami
Kristen/Yuugi
Khaos/Ryou
Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-
The latest in the Flash legacy, Wally West is content in the knowledge that he will always be fast enough. But when something starts attacking him, something no one else can see and he can't outrun, will his confidence stand up to the test?
this is basically a story i made up on my own. some of the charecters are my little sisters that she wanted me to include. i hope you like it peoples.
This is a song to all my friends called Cartoon Heroes by. Aqua!!!!! ^^

Hope you enjoy it!!!
Old friends can change when you're gone a while.
Sometimes Roxas just got tires of it all.
this poem is about zest (finely shredded citrus fruit peel).......and no, there is no such thing as peach zest...I made that up =D
A vampire story about a vampire in a boarding school.
This is a story about a lioness that i got from a friend at TLKAA. Its not set in the lion king time or even in the same world.
the story is the first ive tried so its crappy.
all the characters in this are mine.
Say I can't, and I will.