Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2776-2800 of 7802 results.
wrote this one ages ago, please tell me what you think
Corny as it sounds: five or six characters in a band, living in an incredibly isolated place, and they all have elemental swords. Then one of them gets orphaned, and sent to the mainland--but the majority of the country is taken over by demons!
Hey! Well, these are just gonna be some Naruto jokes I came up with(most when I'm either hyper or have nothing better to do). I personally think they're funny.
 
If you want a pairing or a specific crack, I can do it as a request for yah! =]
 
mina-takara will do anything to find out about her past. even if it means being evil?
I'm doin this for Konohasdarkshadow.....yes Jamal will be in this.......and it will be good
A bittersweet love story using the lyrics Goodbye, Love from the musical RENT.
Casting:
Roger= Storm
Mimi= Kira
Mark= Izumo
Maureen= Sakura
Joanne= Sheikoni
Benny= Rayd
Collins= Meisodd
I don't know why I wrote this. I thought of it while watiching Trigun and listining to Crash test Dummies. If you don't like it. Hey, thats what the 'back' button is for
Pretty basic. Just Seiya and Hika, when she was in her princess form.
--Temporaraly Complete--
A story about the New Generation.
im not good with descriptions... great with stories, not good with descriptions...
After a poorly worded wish Jaden winds up a girl. How will he deal with it?
PC's immune system has always been lousy, but Mac's never seen him this bad. (I am on such a kick with these two.)
yeah... its a poem... about WV... I don't like it, but a lot of other people at school do. well... read it if you want.
The Three Kingdoms War is well under way. Three warlords are now battling for control over China.

(I am aware it isn't historically accurate it isn't supposed to be that's the beauty of fiction :))
Three clans are at war, the country is being ripped apart. The small villages are suffering the most, becoming targets for angry warlords.
One villager has a hidden destiny, can they fulfil it..
There is a lot of future type stories from Dib's eyes, so here is one from Zim's.  There is a follow up, to be posted later.
A day (Or morning) in the life of Inspector Prince. Go Go Gadgetinis/Curious George. Ted (The Man in the Yellow Hat) X Insp. Prince. ONESHOT
---------------------------------------------------


This is a small poem I wrote for something that occured, please give me your comments on it and let me know what you think about it :)
Kagome,Ayame,Sango and Iris are models.All of them are having guy problem.Whats up Iris's sleeves that has to do with Kagome and Sesshomaru?
See coverpage for full description.

Note: chapitres aren't all from the beginning, nor are they in order. So if it doesn't 'flow', that's why. In fact, I would be surprised if it did.
I made this from the book "Fire star"
hope you like it ^^ kupo kupo!!!
This story takes place from Rin's piont of view as a teenager... I hope you enjoy it^-^
Well, BrokenMoonScar let me borrow her Anima books 1-3 and I LOVED the book so much that i wanted to make a Anima book with different characters and BrokenMoonScar said i should put it under this category so.....TA-DA!
raikim story
hope you like this