Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2726-2750 of 7802 results.
WOO L FICTION! yeah, this chapter is exeedingly short, i know -_-. The next chapter will be longer. I will be updating every monday on it. It will be really awesome n' stuf, so please read it! thanks.
My first fan-fic. Hope you enjoy it.
Here its about true friendships how they should be. Well some of them.
Simon bears witness to the rise of General Wilburn D'Armo.
Easter may be over but the spirit isn’t. How does Judas feel seeing his Messiah condemed and how does he feel now stuck in hell? First person and note I am a Chirstain, proud of it, so I had to write something * it was also for school
This is my new naruto story.The crew of My Naruto story goes middle school.The twins are flithy rich,Kakashi is a math teacher,Mintia teaches english,Gia teaches gym, well you get the point.IT"S INSANE!
A short cross over with Invader Zim and Squee. Lets see what happens when we throw this terrified child in a classroom with an alien and a big headed "crazy"
This is all about dreams i have about Gaara and my pal Harri and Sasuke and ppl from Naruto, now its like rlly wierd but u will get the gist of it eventually! lol Have fun and good luk. xx
This is me demented play i made up coz i was bored...

STARING: Naruto, Sasuke, Fangirls, 5 dollars, and Jesse McCartney

Enjoy!!
A beautiful, young diva comes to the Opera Populaire and the Phantom soon takes interest in her, but is she what she appears to be?
Short chapters i know, but its my first story i ever wrote so be kind about it
Just another poem. But if you don't comment I won't post any more even if its bad. So this poem is about my view of life it is basically about how life is hard sometimes and easy other times. so enjoy of hate  just comment.
just quotes and yayness... duh!!! Please read, I don't post anything but random funny stuff that I hear or say, a lot of these might be from my teacher Mr.B!!
Two young French teenagers fall in love when they find themselves trapped in a school where anything is possible.This story is written in 2 languages(French and English)
A remake of Jack and the Bean Stalk like never before! Imagine Jack being a nineteen-year-old punk rocker with a bad attitude. Now think of the giant being a gigantic alien queen...
Hormones, Heratbreak and Attraction levels run high in small groups of friends. Even if all of the friends are the same gender...
The ever-lasting story of Amore and Nepoli, a mating pair of Flying Wolves, the last of their kind, and their journey to a new home.
An RC done like the fairy tale Jorinda and Jorindel.
just my didimon Metemon whit her stages and stuff
Written for my Creative Writing class. A poem about my hope for the future...
This whole chapter was inspired by some real-life events. It's chapters 31-37 of Sonic X: Regeneration. Hope you all enjoy it, please comment!
Side story for Be My Friend. 10 yr old Kakashi and 9 yr old Iruka decide the Yellow Flash needs a girlfriend and set out on a mission to set him up with someone. Their plans don't go so smoothly.
Prince Inuyasha is having a ball to find the Demon of his dreams...All Singel Female Demons are invited...
Kagome is living with her Evil step mother *who is part Demon as well as her 2 daughters* and they are going to the Ball...READ ON
A story I did for english, the story in my mind isn't very appealing until the end. I personally felt the bond between the two at the end.