Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2701-2725 of 7802 results.
For charlotte♥
Casue i said so.
hello hello another part..enjoy
hiya next part is here i know its pretty short though..
^^i hope you like this its my first fanficcy
OK... i been reading eragon and i want to write a dragon story... its kinda random i know but who cares????
This is a story about wolfdramon and his friends having a great adventure! why am I not telling you what its about? cos you'll have to read it!
well, inspired by commanderskrimzonkittys one lol i tried ^^
this story is about all of my adopted pet's into my family and if you
don't like it then don't read it.
This is a story told by the main character herself her journey through life with a baby and a dog as her only companions
This is a story i wrote in seventh grade. I redid some of the story for submission to the public. It tells the story of a man who won a cruise. He took his wife along. However, the show's prize began to turn deadly.
I wrote this in English. Got the sheet idea from Princess Ai
From kidnapping,to romance,to ...time travel?! Click on the story title to read our very first Sonamy story.
Its from yugioh angels our cub.Now i makeing a story
Narra is my character & Naruto's older sister.An my friends character Jackera.
A story that surrounds Kish doing the hampster dance, Pai becoming stupid, Kagome glomping Inu-yasha one to many times, Inu-yasha getting fleas, and Sailor moon....well, yah.
A serious add for my group of paranormal investigators.
A short story that has been on my mind for a while. I really would appreciate your comments, good or bad so please, if you decide to read this, share your thoughts with me afterward. :)
Arya woke up her face covered in fear . I don't want him to abuse me again . I looked a the door to sasuke room and knocked on it. The door was unbolted and it opened . "Yes, Arya were busy . What does he want Arya thought getting scared .
Join Sally and her crew in a Galaxy-class starship Entertize as they explore strange new worlds and new civilizations and battle evil Daleks with the seventh Doctor, Artkis Bulliva. Sally and her crew is wearing Voyager uniforms (with TNG combadges).
Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!
self explanitory woot raikim!
'No,..there was no denying what had been said, and the truth in his words felt heavy upon her heart.' (a short one-shot, and a look at my favorite teen titan couple.)
me:hi this is my first storie I hope you enjoy it and if you want your characters to be in it you can just ask me
The upper aristocracy of the Fire Nation isn't something you live with, it’s something you survive. It soon becomes necessary to learn what you can with out letting any one know what you know, and occasionally, tiptoe around those who wish to rule.
Well, Here it is, Wild-Card-KKC! Some notes from my original story about The Hawk! PLEASE DO NOT STEAL!!! If anything, please ask first!