Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2576-2600 of 7802 results.
Well it's 20 ways to Prank Your Friend.
Some information off all my OC XD
I have this story on my FanFiction account as well (TheNameIsJo). It got great response and I enjoyed writing it. And if you don't like this couple then please don't bash me. Oh and I couldn't remember if it had profanity so I put mild.
A reflection of sorts, based loosely on true events. MIld suggestions of yuri and yaoi.
i dont know what happened to my other story i went to go add another chapter but it wasn't there so i said i might as well make anoher one so here it is....
This Story Tells What Sora Actually Thinks About Kairi All Through Out His Life And Also Weather Sora Thought Of Kairi As A Friend, Foe, Or Stalker!
The third story.

Well, Seto is growing irritated with Kay's constant pranks on him. What happens when he learns about Kay and her past?

Title means, "Secrets Revealed in a Garden of Roses"
It started as a schoolassigment but it turned out to a real story.
My first kingdom hearts story. IF U WANT UR OC IN THIS STORY JUST SAY SO AND ILL PUT HIM/HER IT IT.
A story about a harpie that comes later in the cardcaptor series. Her name is Mira Kishimoto.
Shino X Hinata

He tried not to fall in love but there are some things you just can't stop.

[I'm sorry I'm not posting chapters that much, but school is realy in the way, but i did get chapter 3 up]
Summer time, im bored... SCHOOLS OUT!!! Im bored
After the seige of Ba Seng Se, Zuko is faced with many tormenting feelings, including a not-so-clear conscience. As he sets out of the large capitol for a break away from the chaos, he finds more than just a bit of fresh air.
Chelsea she hated me but no one expected her to do something like this no one except me YamixTea
Read If ya wanna find out about the life and adventures of Abi and her Pokémon!
from what happened about 5 months ago and why it happened it all came down to this.
February is national Cherry Pie month and Ban and Gingi bake a pie, finding a recipe for something just as sweet in the process.
Thus is a sad little story that I wrote because I was bored. Its about Yami dating another girl and Tea is heartbroken and she decides to end her suffering. YamixTea slight YamixOC
all of my poetry, If I include someone else's work, I will mention that somewhere.
These are a bunch of poems I write to get everything off my mind. They're pretty easy to understand for the most part. But they're all about my 1 true love.
PASTRYSHIPPING IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem, sorry. I had WAY too much sugar tonight, so I'm coming out with a fanfic dedicated to one of my favorite pairings, Bakura and Pie. All hail it.
Malik whimpered but Marik's grip tightened. Tears running down his disheartened face, he choked out…One-Shot Songfic to MCR's 'I Don't Love You'. YMxM MarikxMalik
Another XANA situation and this time it's Odd and Sissi that find themselves in quiet a dire position.
A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!
Read if you'd like to join the Akatsuki.