Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2801-2825 of 7802 results.
this story is about the characters in Zelda and if you wanna know about it please read... hopefully you will enjoy it
[img]http://rtgamer.free.fr/fond/mini.php?album=Jeux Videos/Zelda&image=zelda8.jpg[/img]
Kurai? A name meaning Dark? Is she enemy, is she foe? What is she?
death.....
Okies well this is a introduction for my character Shurui Minazuki is Mai's story Love's Divine plz comment and let me know what you think ^_^
this is a story i wrote in grade 6 or 7 and i just found it in my dresser and i read it over and i thought hey why dont i type this on FAC!!!!!!!!!
Note:if some of you don't know what a Harlot is it's a whore.

also this story contains ZADR so yeah if you don't like it don't read it.
tell meh if u think its funny or not...>_>

PRINGLES!!!!!XD
This is just the Enlgish version of my poem, Cicatrices, not that you care. Anyways, it's just about a girl who is scarred and keeps asking her mom why she is how she is. I damit though, that this isn't one of my best...but never the less, enjoy...
This is just a poem about missing someone so dearly.
The story behind my Princess Sasuke picture. Ninety-nine percent chance of being a one-shot no-actual-end fanfic. And definitely yaoi. Not very fairytale-sounding, but who could make it sound better?
Ray's younger brother has to come to terms with the fact that he falls in love so quickly with a man that will never love him back.
This story is about a young man whos harritage causes him to loose hios humanity. He is now one of the lions.

this story is connected with "The Kiss Of Eden"
every time i add a charaters (im always making up things) i'll post info here then i'll draw them you can draw them if you want as well just link back to me if you draw them ty
...why don't you just read the first freakin' chapter. It's about Quinn, and Nee-ko, and the fact that Kish is insane, and that smart @$$ Pai, and Brat Taruto...anywho. Slight romance and violence.
  The title says it all.
just a liccle something =]
This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!
oneshotKaiXOC
Mac/PC. Done at request for fic or art about "Mac, PC, and a shared external hard drive".
While they were trying to record the REAL cutscenes, the SQARE company had quite a few outtakes...most of which were violent...
PC/Mac. Very light on the slash. Short and sweet. PC's POV.
It's strange to see Mac asleep.
This is a story about a girl named vanessa who is a unknown xiaolin warrior and a shadow warrior... read story to find out.
An anthro story I wrote. Told from the first person perspective of a mutant in a future earth. His people are being kept a secret from humanity and he must save them from a dominating human millitary.
Just some random words I slapped together when watching the snow fall outside. ^^U Sorry for the randomness. (one-shot)