Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 2976-3000 of 7802 results.
Well, it started to snow, and I got this warm/cold feeling.So then I just started typing and this is what I came up with
hope you enjoy it
comment
well yeah just a continuation ^^
just an essay for english...
This is a story that my friend and I made up
out of boredom.....
We sent it to FanFiction.net and they thought it was hularious!
So, I hope you like!

One shot. 766 words. Sort of fluff. Something's happening to Rose...
One shot drabble. What does your mind tell you?
Chapters get added by interest (aka number of comments) on the story.
A story based in Castle Oblivion, also carrying themes of both KH1 and 2.
:P I know it's not great, but I love it so far. So be nice! Tell me if there are things I can fix up.
time is almost out.
I get nervous around that one special girl.
A Lenore Fan-fic
PC's upgraded to Vista, but the honeymoon may be over. NOTE: This is going to make a bunch more sense if you've seen the most recent ad. If you haven't, http://apple.com/getamac/ads . It's the one called "Security".
Someone is taking over America! So we decide to be ninjas and fight for our world! At the same time there is romance beetween many characters along the way. If you wanna be part of this fun journey just ask!^__^
First oneshot created for cloudsfan09's pairing contest. Now a collection of drabbles, short stories, poetry and oneshots. Enjoy and comments are appreciated (open for requests).
Zim needs a date for the dance and asks Mandy. But Billy wants to take her out! And the villain is...Cupid? PLEASE R&R NO FLAMES! Thank you.
This is pretty good... What happens when Alucard kidnaps an inoccent child? Her friends come to kick his butt off corse!! LOL!
This is my third story! w00t! Anyway, this is about a girl named Yuki, she is a princess in the land of Snow. However, she is hated because she is the daughter of the cruel king. Please Enjoy!
I was.....board....
A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.
This is pretty much Vergil's side of the story. Youll get it if you played all three games of Devil May Cry.
Stuck on a island no place to go, hey whats with that builing. BANG BANG BANG
[The story of cheese]. This is a melodrama I wrote for the first of my two Theater Arts classes. This is the story of a man named Louis and his Dairy Products. Short and sweet, but kinda funny :P.
People are still weird
Love still sucks
A dream I had