Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3151-3175 of 7802 results.
My first fanfiction. I tried to keep close to the story in the game, but have also taken liberties to certain parts. Umm, I'm going to put "Mild" on the sexual content, just because there's some kissing in it. I hope that's right. ^_^; PlayerxGray
15 proven ways to get people annoyed at you...comes in different situations
Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity
this has ben in meh head 4 days, so i wrote it out.
Story about my character and my sister's character. Kinda angsty, but who cares? Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.
I am also in it some of my friends also to see which KH male will date you or not!
(1 of 5)
4 yrs ago, Dimmsdale tragically lost 10-year-old Timmy Turner. Now, it's covered by a darkness that's killing magic. Resurrected, Timmy returns to save the city, the world, and maybe even discover the truth about his death....
FOPXToSXDP
Some of these are actually assignments from my English class last year but I thought I'd share them.  Tell me what ya think, okay?  This is supposed to help you see things in a different way.  That's why I write. Book 2 has arrived.
them episod of my drawinr of " for ever with you" hope you like it!
This is a one shot about my cat Hobie, after my mom told me we may have to put her to sleep.
This is a short story I had to write for English. Anyway I changed some details of some of the charecters and other things. Well just read and enjoy the story.
You know the drift... ^_-
Again another poem. ^_^
I would like it verry much if you would message... ^_-
Another poem... ^_^
It's a poem
An old friend of Sam comes to visit, and strange things begin to happen. Vampires, werewolves, and ghostboys, oh my!
This is like my Ocarina of Time: My Way but this is the manga version. It will have some Japanese phrases and is very funny. The first chapter is very cheesy but hey, just give it a shot! Enjoy!
Link, a young boy has to save the world from destruction. But get this: he's like seven years old. Yes this is the same thing as the game folks just more humor, and more chaos. Please comment. I wanna know if people think it's good or bad.
I'm not a good artist, but I am a talented writer. Here is one for everybody.
Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!
Dib orders an alien device that will hopefully destroy Zim, but he wasn't counting on Gir swallowing it, So what happens if Gir is feeling sick all of a sudden and
whats up with these Side effects
Poem i wrote when i was bored. and zuko's mom didn't die, i know that now..... but i wrote this in season two.... so i didn't know that... DON'T KILL ME!!!
Sakura has been captured by Orochimaru! Its up to Lee to save her, and to defeat Orochimaru! With the only weapon strong enough.. Compassion, Loyalty, and the sword of the 4th Hokage!! R&R
Yo