Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3176-3200 of 7802 results.
This is my mythical story i started it in 2006 god knows when i'll finish it cause i keep going back and editing lol anyhow please comment!...
eh dont know how to expain it but Jaide,Max,NPG,Amy,Sonic,Cream,and Katrina are in it and I will add yours if you want!
A continuation to Buried Secrets. Kodi vows to never love again...but the new addition to the dog team may make him break his vow.
this is a profile on my character for naruto, kohaku
Just a dream I had a while ago...yeah. it was bugging me so i decided to write it. Enjoy and Comment please!
this is for an assignment i did for ELA. it is Little Red Riding Hood from the wolf's point of view.
This is what happens when Yami Marik gets pissed off at nomaru
Memories of Sodor's trains
just....something
How would the story of Jak and Daxter had changed if there was another character, Samos’ youngest daughter, Tera, involved in the plot? Would there be a lot of differences, or would nothing change at all? Shall we find out?
the title says it all
Another Yugioh and Family guy crossover
Again another yugoh Family guy crossover
This is another yugioh crossover fanfic the guys totally loose it and break out in to song
As Manny and Jaden race time against the family team, old memories return. What will happen if they return to early? Will she love what's been lost?...or will she find where she belongs and be trapped in an eternity of misery?
Zuko, his men on board his ship, and Iroh travel to a mysterious island to fix Zuko's ship and rest up. But what is just a relaxing day, turns into a nightmare for Zuko and the others. A horrible fate becomes of Zuko, but can he escape it?
It's m,y First Time So Spare And Don't Kill Me ^^;

Summery:
Atemu And I Playing Chess (I Now That Is Boring) That's When He Winn And I'm Going To Treat Him So I Can Became Pharaoh (A Dream That Came True x3)
Imagine the characters of Soul Calibur 2 (Well most of them) in a Fairy Tale play! How would they react? Read on to find out! Yeah I know it's random but oh well... Lol
The Sanzo-ikkou are dared into a game of "I DARE YOU!" by the girs who call themselves the Saiyuki Girls! Who will come out the victor? Read on...
 
*btw I have posted this on before but this is the newer one cuz I've finished it!!! ^.^*
IT's me again and back the song for the Guardian X with the version of the Donkey Kong Rap all thanks to my friend in High School who is a big fan of Capcom and Nintendo!
So I got bored in Creative Writing did this song for him! I do not own Anything
=3
Just when you thought you knew someone...
This is a really great story that will make you laugh. Just a random story.
Pairing: Frank//Gerard
Pov: Gerard's
Summary: Frank and Gerard relationship in seven parts
Disclaimer: Fake
Title: Love Never Dies But Springs Eternal
Pairing: Frank + Gerard
Summary: It was something unspeakable, unbelievable
Pov: Second
Disclaimer: Fake.
Authors Note: Possibly fluffy. It is confusing.
Time Spent: Approximately 15 minutes to create.