Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3251-3275 of 7802 results.
Kay...this ain't a story...this is just about my OC Katrina and her life!
The 3 cows from Disney's Home on the Range get transported to Sonic's universe by Alameda Slim with the help from Dr Eggman.
Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.
Its about my character Kinoshi Yamiyo. a Ninja from the hidden flower village.
Well... this is a poem of the Uchiha Massacre in Sasuke P.O.V... Yeah....
All the creatures of Estrania! Estrania is a world I created, actually when I was really little. Now, I'm working on finishing tales and creatures, but here are the creatures' profiles. So... yeah.
When Sonic goes missing for the holidays, everyone is worried. Did Amy drive him off, or did he have his own reasons for leaving? *one-shot fic*

Might eventually be turned into a fan comic.
This is my first fan Fiction, so plz dont be mean. I hope you enjoy it.Its a very short chapter, but my next will be longer, I promise. plz comment if you like it
Umm this is a story of my character with my fantasys involved. Her name is Katame. Will she and her best friend Mark become more then that?
~katara
[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Because all doused light has once shone bright.
It's the old Hardy boys vs the acting wrestlers hardy boys.
For good ol jamie.
A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.
First submission in awhile.. enjoy I guess.
Ashley daydreams about her naïve little Ohio girl. (SoN fanfic. Femslash - Spashley)
A poem I wrote, inspired by ShyGuys and Christmas time.
Summary: Kaoru doesn’t now what to think, Kyoya kissing him and then giving him a business proposal...there is only one thing to do, accept it. But in the midst of a business agreement can love truley bloom? KaoruXKyoya
Spicer tells everyone about a giant Holiday called Christmas. What will happen
set 1 month after sonic adventure 2. Shadow is still missing. sonic thinks its his fault, and is ready to end it all. sonadow. PG-13 for some humor and lots of profanities. YAY! <('-'<) <( '-' )> (>'-')>
Sequel for "Another Chance". I hope you like it. Oh, ignore the random boxes and & signs; the boxes are apostrophes and quotation marks, you should be able to figure it out, and the & are only spaces so ignore the signs all together.
yup.
This is a story that I wrote many years ago, right after I had beaten KHI. It is about Sora wandering through the woods thinking about stuff.
~katara
When Naruto is rejected from the entire village for being gay, what will Sakura do to set him up with his love? [SasukeXNaruto!]
When my dad was in the hospital and i didnt know if he was gonna make it or not, i thought this up
he fine now, though ^_^
Samantha dwelled in the shadows of the western seas. She was of a kind that detested the light. And she herself was not very fond of land, especially not after what happened there...