Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 4176-4200 of 7802 results.
Hikari's and Niwa's are not the only family with majic in their blood. This is a story of one of those families and what they face. And things take a turn for the worse when the Niwa's and Hikari's get curious about the new students.
 
NOTE: It may not
I just started this ^_^ Its a story of a lone ice dragon who has blocked out the outside world and killed many idiotic dragon nights that tried to tame him. I actually thought of writing this after i read a short story called 'The Ice Dragon'
A final goodbye to a lost lover
Just a bunch of songs that`ll probably never be sung... They would have collected dust in my journal,but I decided to post a few ^^
ZukoxSokka. Zuko longing for Sokka. Based off a Zutara image.
This is the first series of my completely random stories. After this series, I will make a chapter story. And after that, I will make Random Shorties: Series two, and so on and so forth.
Well, I did some digging and found my first Redwall short. It's based off of the same Quest that "Nieze" and "Letting Go". It isn't much, but I had to start somewhere....
this is a POS poem i wrote at 2:05 in the morning. just about someones suffering
A story about Konkoa's life.
Eggman opens his Chocolate Factory for Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream but when the start the tour it becomes a nightmare
Iruka stalks Kakashi for once! Just a simple and sweet scene for your enjoyment! KakaIru oneshot.
Shikamaru Nara, a lazy 12/13 year old boy, just passed Ninja academy. He lives together with his parents, and a girl since birth, that has been his friend. Valentines Day roles around. Whats Shika-San to do? Taisetsu Na-Chan, gave him chocolate, Uh oh!
I was chatting with hinata-chan and we realized that in the naruto art book it shows that all the girlshave eyeshadow BUT so does haku! and haku also wears nailpolish. AND lipstick. so westarted wondering where he got it.

and this is the result.
its untitled X3

for Askerian based on her picture http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22272989/

Hoi-chan tried to beta it but aparently couldnt find anything wrong ._. wtf?

Fandom: Naruto + Harry Potter [CRACKFIC! XD well....kinda...well....ya
Um.....this is something I had to do for school.....which was really stupid......I had to write chapter 10 for a book called The True Confentions Of Charlotte Doyle.......If anyboby's read maybe you can tell me what chapters 16-18 were about......I went t
Here's all that lies in his past.
this is my first good story! all i want is comments. please! i am not that good!
finally,you can find out what Naruto creators had to think about while creating the names for their manga and anime =)
Iceshadow's loved one, Foxfur's, point of veiw as he morns his mate.
Michaela, an 11 year old 5th grader, and her three friends are trying to solve a mystery to find out who is lurking around the local cemetery and stealing dead bodies. Can they find that person before he can find them?

(p.s this has real charecters in
Drabble. HiroxK. Two lovers pass the time away with a childhood game.
Drabble. RoyxHavoc. Havoc hasn't been able to get a date, and he's a little upset with a certain someone because of that.
Tsusoka. Drabble. The nighttime adventures of Tsuzuki and Hisoka.
Ethan Hayward has the ability to control water. Does he also have what it takes to become an X-Man?
 
Self-insertion fanfic based on the characters from the movie trilogy.
I'm very sorry, but Lupin and Fujiko are dead. T_T Very, very tragic accident. What did they leave behind? Jigen, Goemon and... L&F's daughter: Sakura. This is a very short fic about a special evening in their household. And a DVD! (Yes, Goe&Jig live toge