Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 4201-4225 of 7802 results.
 When Alex finds a box of old letters from his grandfather in the attic of their house, he begins to read them not realizing they will change the way he looks at the world forever.
 As World War II spreads across Europe, a small family in Germany is
I know why I picked this game. It had all my favorite characters in it. But I don't have it yet.
 
Anyway,this story is about my 2 favorite characters, Riku and Sora. I made them a little older so this story will make sense a little.
This is a story about the adventures of everyone's favorite guy, Chuck Norris (who is also the most powerful thing in the Universe). This is just for fun, basically. Also, this took me about, ohhhh, 10 minutes to make. Enjoy! (Note: Contains Chuck Norris
Since I can't submit my story just yet, I'll give ya'll some background info on my OC's in Shadow the Hedgehog: A Dark Love Story.
When the power is out and XANA  launches a very deadly attack how is Earth going to be saved???
a story based on spiderman and the new mutants
titel/ Origen:
What if a new titan joined the team?
What if this new friend could answer some questions, the titans couldn't even answer?
What if an old enemy had a new idea?
What if the chicken did come before the egg?
Find out and read!
a song fic. So far there has been an Inu/Kag one and a Rin/Sess one, but this is just Kagome. It's what happens after they all defeat Naraku.
Song: Slipped Away by Avril Lavinge


Tell your friends about this if you like it!

This is an ongoing saga, so long as I am here, it stays.

Episodes 1-45
a poem i made for one of my OC's that was born with unimaginable power, but was kept "asleep" in a lab for 17 years, and now he has finally awoken.
yeah...just as it says. its a fairytale i made up for school. plz tell me if its good or not =D
It's Spring Break and Danny, Sam, and Tucker have met a girl named Katrina. Danny likes her but his friends have their own opinions. To them something strange is going on and Danny is the target. But after a while Tucker falls under the new girl's spell, leaving Sam all alone. Until Valerie joins her.
Read to find out more.
I really don't have a description... please read!!
Yes, it's true, I am no longer posting Cops and Robbers on this site. Please read to see why and what you can do!
She's my oc for Yu-gi-oh GX!
I fixed the first Chapter and I'm fixing some other stories to.
love,
Marhia
You always get the excess crap for free. You follow Cloud for ten dollars, but you get the Turks, no extra charge.

A story from the worm's-eye-view of Reno, Rude, and the rest of the Turks. A story with humor, drama, a dash of romance, and plenty of ra
 A one shot that might turn into more chapters later.  Robin and Beast Boy share some sweet and awkward moments.
Ok, i was just watching the Tarzan movie and I love it. Also, I love Inu-Yasha. So, this is the Tarzan movie, but with the Inu-Yasha charecters^^

Srry if i don't get every word right
one of my first poems... i like it cause it's a little creepy... but thats just me... i like horror, fear... blah blah blah... that stuff.
i won a poetry contest with this.... i do not know why, i really don't think it's that good
i was bored...just had watched Phantom of the Opera... and i like this one... dunno why...
1 OF ZWEETBOIS CONTEST REQS. THIS STORY TELLS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SONIC DIED. PLZ COMMENT  HOPE U LIKE ^_^ IM RATEING THIS PG NO REAL SEXUAL STUFF HERE BUT IM BEING SAFE
Hi tihs is my oc's Manhattan's story, hope you like it!
Peace,
Kitto
Jak gets sent to prison yet again and meets a new character who might make him more trouble than he thought. 
The bios for my wolves XD