Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 4276-4300 of 7802 results.
Nami x Vivi. Oneshot, Songfic. The day before both of them have to gotheir own way. so I thought the Song "Listen to the rain" byEvanescence would fit into this :)
I wrote it in Vivi's view... and I hope the words fits to her character. and... well...
Deidara is has been convinced that he doesn't exist anymore, that he should die. Sasori has a special ability called telepathy. I am sorry for the excess chappies...Really Sorry! Sasori needs to convince Deidara that he does belong here on this Earth befo
Kagome is a famous singer, and the Inu gang finds out! So, she shows her feelings through songs
Harry Potter Parody! Tai thought he was a normal orphan...until he found out he was a wizard! join him and his new friends Matt, Sora and others as they try to figure out the mystery at Hogwarts! Story 1 of um...7?
Drabble. TsuzukiHisoka. Thoughts and Reflections.
Kakashi, taken by surprise to another world filled with danger, was forced to help Tamriel activate a mysterious Index. Story contains mild violence, nothing else. :) Its a safe read.
When friends get super powers  they meet their counterparts
2 years after the events of final fantasy VII advent children, cloud travels as a semi-nomad delivery man. history is repeating itself and he gets stuck in the middle. again.
This is my story to what happens after the last episode/book chapter. Tohru has been granted to stay with the Sohmas' and live with Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure in the house. But something or someone has been watching them sense Tohru first arrived at the Sohma house. And for the past one and a half years she has been then this thing has not left. She has been watch them from afar. From the shadows of the woods. But now she will reveal herself, show them what true fear really is and what it's really like to be curesed.
Late one night, Gaara is buried in paperwork. Sandsib fic, oneshot. Written for LJ's 20 inkspots comm. Not Sandcest, though I love it, just keeping my Inkspots gen.
umm well this got deleted off here when the site was redone soo.. but yea this is my depressive mood... umm hope ya like
meh.. Friday the 13th
Yuuko asks Watanuki to deliver a bracelet to his least favorite person. Will he finally realize what's seemed so obvious to everyone else? Or is Yuuko just wasting her time? (WatanukiXDoumeki)
People used to question my OCs a lot so a while ago I made a written document covering creation info, basic info and background plots. My characters have evolved since then so I decided to redo the bios as well.
 
Here you go! Enjoy! ;D
 
Um... I g
Poetry of the Lord of Heaven, and King of Hell.  Reaching into the beauty and darkness of both portions of faith. 
Friends can get annoying sometimes...
finallly find out what band boy asks her
More bios. Crystal is Xander and Mina's daughter and Emerald is Ame and Shadows Daughter. The two are cousins, Check em' out!
Kagome goes to the prom with hojo but he dumps her what will Inu do
well umm my friend was going thru a hard time and i wrote this for him. i=his faith was wavering and i hope it helps
Now, instead of one day he’d always want to forget and one question that wouldn’t leave him alone Sasuke had no questions what so ever and two days he’d always want to forget. [warning: insanity and all around twistedness]
Naruto has a secret...Oneshot [Warning: insanity, mental illness]
This is a continuation of the Shaman King series. The show never officially ended so I thought it'd be fun. Except my series is called Shaman King X.
Where are you?
That's unimportant right now.
Why do you want me?
You're the only one who can save me right now.
..... What do I have to do...?
Let's start with our names.