Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 4901-4925 of 7802 results.
How did Yumi met Shishio? A fic subject you've seen before, a fic you haven't seen in your life n___n
Most fairy tales begin with once upon a time. But, mine doesn't.My fairy tale is about my past.A tale about a broken angel and a forgotten sorceress...
Starring: Edward, Kim, Victor, Victoria, Emily, Bonejangles, Tim Burton, Scraps, Zero, and Jim!

Guest Stars: Henry Selick, and Danny Elfman!
How does it feel to love someone? Hmmm...
Video games, love and music. They make the perfect match! Songficlets about true love featuring the ever so popular Mario gang!
This is my first Linkin Park poem. I hope you like it... well, my younger brother hiccupped one night and we wondered if the dead could hiccup. I say no, and only death can end hiccups... well, this is an AU LP poemfic... Chester didn't really die...
well, its just a random poem i wrote to my sis cause shes goin to the ary so, i hope you like it.
Melissa: Hey...I came up with the idea for this poem.
Karen: I made it rhyme!!!
Well this is about our dream fantasy of becoming a butterfly...Melissa: So the Question is: What if I was a Butterfly...?
A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)
It's a good fic. Read it you'll like it.
Hao's feeling after he is beaten by yoh
their paretns are dead.
a story somewhat based on my life that i started last year and just kept adding on to it. hope you enjoy! =]
The third in the Chibi FFX series, which has stopped even having chibiness in it :O
well it a really sad poem i wrote. i dont know why, but i right sad poems even though im a happy person.
a story about two boys at haloween. i had 2 write it for school. :P
it's mostly a story though a tale that dissappeared............ generations ago.
A hilarious fake chat whose characters are me and my best buddies, and anyone I feel like adding. IT SHALL BE THE FUNNIEST EVENTUALLY! MUWAHAHAHA!!
Laura's borther Luke dies mysteriously two days before Lauras birthday.
Read on to find out more.
This story is about Sesshomaru and all the things we want to know about him. His childhood, Mom, relationship with Dad his sex life and life in general.
Mr. Wonka gets a new assistant for some extra help, but she may turn out to be more than that.. (It's my first one. --; If you don't like it, don't comment..)
Story about a family outcast's life and what not. **MILD YAOI CONTENT**
Morti brings you another story in her "DR. Suess gone chronically wrong" style. This one is about a little 11 year old gay, depressed boy named Joey...
well, this is a random lil blurb i wrote, and im gonna be puttig more up so nyah. ;P
poem. again. if you do not aprove of my style writing keep away...