Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 4526-4550 of 7814 results.
Basically the lyrics of songs that remind me/scream "Chase's Sweetheart." Fourth chapter up! "Yue Ding" by Zhou Hui. I NOW TAKE SONG REQUESTS! No problem with offensive language.
a poem about for the guy i love
It's the normal life of Sharpay and Ryan. Ryan still trying to reach for stardom and Sharpay still crushing on Troy. But with new characters, life gets more interesting.
Well, I went through my collections of random bits and pieces of stories when I came across this beaut! For all of you who have been waiting for another Kingdom Hearts messup, here it is! It is Kingdom Hearts 1, though. I need to write some KH2 messu
War has broken out between the two bordering countries Hamstronia and Kittenisia, nuclear weapons are being prepared and the approval for attack is pending--Enjoy Reading! =)
OK SONIC AND FRIENDS ENTER A COOKING CONTEST. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET BORED.
This is just a poem written about black.
This is a short work about my Jedi character, Trojo Spyps. I'll add more every so often, until I decide to start a new fic altogether. Comments are welcome!
A list of when you know you've been watching to much Sonic or playing it! ENJOY!!!^-^
Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!
A girl gets a letter telling her to come to 994 Corna Ave. what will ahppen next? Read and find out.
My original story about a group of kids and a unusal school. one of my old stories that i found that i'm slowly adding things on to. the violence and launge is very sparce.
Another new year for Harry in Hogwarts, but Where is Ron?
WHO SHOVED THE 'thing' DOWN SHADOW'S THROAT? WHAT IS THE 'thing'? WHO IS THE SHOVER??? This is like a mystery/comedy story! Theres like clues on each chapter, some are easy to spot and some are hard!!! HAPPY CRIME SOLVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For interested Seto Kaiba fans, this is just a deep poem about his coldness and how Mokuba provides him with his only strength, etc.
A very anst-y poem, yet again, from me to poor Seto's past. Non-rhyming, but separated by AM and PM- read to see. Kaiba fan girls will enjoy.
His little sister, the only person who had ever been kind to him, had once told him this: when a star falls, it means that a soul has gone to God.
A poem that I wrote for my best friend Jessica, and every flicker of beauty I see in this little-known world that makes me think of her ever-shining light. Thanks for everything, Jessica. Our friendship knows no bounds.
A religious poem i wrote while i was bored at work. Based on something i learned in religion class.
While at schoo lI got bored and wrote a story it turned out weird, sorry yaoi haters or bakura and marik lovers now they have eachother.
Blackkit/paw has a long history... A long painful history, and when trouble comes to the forest, it must be revealed.

"A danger will come to the forest...And it will be stopped only by your blood."
dont know what to say so you tell me.
Well this is just a story that I threw together for all my fellow Sonamy supporters. Plz comment but no flaming. Enjoy! :]
this is the story of a group friends who are there for each other trough tick and thin