Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 4626-4650 of 7814 results.
"You will need Spirit and Courage to save the clan"
A Suikogaiden-type story taking place not long before Suikoden III. It tells the backstory of how Estella and Rody reached Alma Kinan. Along the way Rody meets two strange people on his own little adventure.
This started out as a Tales of Symphonia fic, but my recent obsession with Tales of the Abyss made me make this a crossover. Title says it all.
Cosmos has peacefully ruled Crystal Tokyo, and Chaos has arrived. It shows what she went through and how she went back into the past.
Patrick has finally set up a place for n00bs, though its a day away from Varrock, so he and Aay hardly get to see eachother, and a new power has arisen.
Something wierd is happening.Kagome is thinking about telling InuYasha how she feels, Sesshomaru is coming along saying something about sisters, which InuYasha finds out he has two sisters, Koga comes to tell Kagome that they're 'not meant to be', an
A story with a few chapters, it's a work in progress, and again, will go on whenever I can get my act together..
Sonic finds his long lost brother.
plz comment
Strange things are happening to Mort. He's had this one dream as long as he could remember and now he's wondering if it was a repressed memory. If it had happened why weren't the other villagers warned about this man? Was the King apart of it?
This is A SonAmy story, yes i luv the couple and no i would never stop luving SonAmy stuff ^^
Gir's at the home base and get bored and starts singing about bacon(ya know the usual) I did this after watching the commercial for high school musical( I did not see the movie) well I hope you like it
also sing song to the song What I've been looking fo
this is story three of Arashi and Bankotsu. now that jakotsu is gone, the band of seven have to get there revenge. the story is sill funny, so dont worry. please read and comment! ^.^
Passion is the flame by which a love is burned. Poetry dedicated to both dark and loving passion, the longing of the heart.
The soul is a chamber of creation. Poetry dedicated to the darker, more twisted side of the soul.
Love, the sweetest pleasure of the heart. Poetry dedicated to the soul and beauty of love.
Love, the thorny irony, the bittersweet thorn and petal. Poetry of the darker, and more poetic side of love.
Years of wars and soldiers, sorrow and repreive. Poetry of battle, soldiers, and life in the world of war.
Heaven, Hell, Demons, Angels, forces of light and dark. Poetry of the purity and wickedness of the afterlife.
kagome sees kikyo and inuyasha hugging what douse it mean. is she so mad that she has joined koga to look for the shards, read to find out!!!
Spirit, Rain, Esperanza, the works, you know. But with a little twist.
A story about one of mah characters and her friends.
Iwas thinking of turning this into a song coz thats what it kinda sounds like to me
a poem i wrote when one of my friends stabbed me in the back
a poem about hate
...a poem