Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 4576-4600 of 7814 results.
sambalbee;
In The Netherlands the chinese will ask of you will sambal with. And they say that so faast that it for the dutch is "Sambal bij" transelated to English it is sambalbee. And I think that's really Funny!!!
Zuko needs a girl. Iroh will gat him one yet.
What happens when The Weasley twins meet two mages that are just like them. read and find out. This is my first story, so please don't be mean.
It will have bad langue later on.
Raimundo and kimiko have special powers that are released with love. They eventually get their powers, you fill in the blanks.
um ykea a short story i did in 7th grade for Halloween. i don't think its scary but w/e. enjoy ^^
Feelings can be an unusual thing.
My thoughts have left me feeling lonely.
I was watching Fullmetal Alchemist and realized that I really wanted to write a fic pairing Hawkeye and Mustang. One-shot and realitivly cute.
This poem is for a person That I have feelings for, but I can't tell them how I feel.
poem done in study hall, about how Hatsuharu is always getting "lost", but you can never really be lost...
Double sided story =)
When Shiva took on human form to attend Deling City's Eden Festival, she hadn't counted on falling in love with the local monster hunter.
The sprit tree is about a tree that takes peoples souls. Each chapter is about a different person soul that the tree took.
SPOILERS!! Kuja returns to his palace after the destruction of ..........
Something I wrote just for fun, I enjoyed writing it, and cried as well.
Is sad, but has a happy ending :)
you'll have to find out what this is about
Its the day after the celeration of the defeat of Dav... and yet, is it? Patrick, Aay, and the rest of the gang get stuck in the computer, with two people, Warriorfreak and Lazylazydu, who play Runescape, and who will try to help Aay and gang to get
I haven't written any installments in a while. So now i have....(finally)
Another dark and sinister poem. Had to write it for English last year and thought it turned out not too bad.
Another love poem. Inspired by the scene in the Wheel of Time series where Mat remembers the battle for Manetheran.
A poem about praising whichever god(s) you belive in. Not what it first appears to be.
Song about not caring what happens to other people. Dark and sinister, as much of my poetry is.
A Day of Tsuzuki Torment
After taking one of Watari's potions, Tsuzuki becomes A PUPPY, and when Watari creates an antidote that fails, WHAT WILL HE BE NEXT!?
I started to just write it, because I was thinking about yu yu hakusho and how much i liked it!