Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 4651-4675 of 7814 results.
Yeah. Just a clutter of old and new poems of mine. =^.^=
My friends and I are going to America on a ship called the RMS Titanic. I am engaged but end up[ meeting someone on board who just captures my heart. TO FIND OUT MORE AND READ!
I've made this lyrics a year ago or so, But always when I listen to Eternal Snow I'm thinking about this Lyrics XD So that's why I'm adding it ^_^
A very old fanfiction I made when I was eleven year's old. Sesshoumaru is out of character for some reason....
It's about Gato Mewnie who is old friends with Sesshomaru but hasn't seen each other in 60 years.
Please Comment!!
The first chapter is all about 20 year old Gaara and his siblings. At times they can be really out of character...This chapter has nothing about a new generation...But the next few will be the new generation!! Muhahaha!!
More Chao descriptians
this is a song me and my band made up during class.....its kinda wierd though
It's been 6 months since Kim's death, now Ron must pick up the pieces of his shattered life. How will he cope now that the holidays are approaching?
about the last six months of my life.
Just a small drabble in Shinji's POV. Mishgt become a series of drabbles.....
This is a story/poem from Edd's point of view! When you are done reading it, please review!
Rewritten, spell checked, and scab labourer free! Nazz throws a slumber party out in the woods, but some uninvited visitors come to ruin it. Reviews are appreciated!
It's a poem
my friend candyluvr and i changed the original song into a sonic song the tune stay's the same and some of the text is the same two.
Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?
Short story told in Mercedes's point of view. What were to happen if Lace were to die?
My chao- Intro
Just a mind diary of one of my characters, Lola Felicity. I know it's not fanart, but bear with me... if you can be bothered to read it, thanks. It's fun to write...
This isn't really a story. Its a poem I wrote for my friend Sarah. She kept on bothering me about something being wrong with me. So I wrote this as an answer for her.
Just a sort of inner-dialog while walking around a city at night, a very short read, just something to keep the raindrops away
a story lol
When Freakshow opens a portal to an alternate dimension where EVERYTHING is different, Danny will need the help of his female counter part, Emily Entity. But can the combined might of Emily Entity and Danny Phantom stop FreakShow's plan?
Poems dedicated to darkness, thought, and solemnity. The Darkness of Thy Heart.
Poems relating to fantasy, whimsy, and myth. Some dark, some affectionate, either way, I enjoy them.