Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5701-5725 of 7814 results.
A poem about rain.
My first crossover, and my first fanfic in quite some time. HP/Legend of Dragoon crossover.
Should I contine?
I find this as my most hilarious fanfic. Please read and comment and if possible, put up with my wacky humor
It's not a story, it's a song i made up about butter.
just a poem that someone kinda stole from me on FAC, luckily ever thing is setteled now, so it should be fine, anyway this is a poem that actually took me awhile to write, tring to think of the right words and stuff...anyway..ENJOY!
JADE WAS THE RULER OF A LITTLE TOWN NEVER DOING ANYTHING FOR HERSELF UNTIL SHE MET A BOY
It's a wacky chao story! Staring Chaggy and Melody in this crazy story! It never ends!
Have any of you heard of those 'Just So Stories'? I had to do one for school, and I just thought it was good!
Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.
This is a parody of the Spongebob Squarepants theme song.
rather morbid poem
Vance. A teenager who's half blind & a bit clumsy with his gun. Discovers that he is diagnosed with GeoStigma. This is the story of what he went through.
InuTaisho's (InuYasha's father) old friend Yoshiko, a young seer, made a promise to watch over InuYasha and Sesshomaru after he died. What happens when Sesshomaru joins the Inu gang and falls in love with Yoshiko? What if Yoshiko feels the same for him? W
This is a story i wrote for my english class. The assignment is that we 'stayed out three hours past curew and this is the story that we tell out parents when we get home. *nods* i could really care less if anyone reads this.
Okay...so I admit that I am a bit of a Midvalley and Dominique lover. This is a poem written from Mid's point of view
YAY!!! The first fanfic of Paranoia Agent on this site!! Anyway, Lil' Slugger gets bored so he visits his previous victims, but stupid idiotic things happen to him.
THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.
This is a songfic about how Danny felt after watching his friends and family died that led him to a horrible alternate future.
Kagome is bored with her typical high school life. When a cute stranger comes through her family's well and she tries to pass him off as an 'exchange student' at her school, their lives will never be the same. Look for all your favorite characters
Ok... this story is really weird, but pretty kool. hopes ya like!!!
Flint our main character gets a virus causing him to turn foxy. Encountering exotic people and things on his journey through "Legoraka" Flint must find a way to cure himself and the twisted reality he finds himself in.
Um... a poem about my perfect guy?
A XS fanfic, it has Hay Lin (xxLennexx) in it as well as me ^^ Hope you enjoy it.