Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 1401-1425 of 7814 results.
this is my litle Flushed Away FF project...

and thats the first volume of the complete story!

this part is about the Ruby and a bad accident!

please leave a comment or a vote, that would be nice! ^^
My dreams are Really weird. lmao but I love sharing them with people. haha ^^ Enjoy
A poem about neglect and abandonment.
This story is about a girl who keeps having dreams of a girl her age but in the 17th century which she later finds out is not just a dream. She also encounters many supernatural beings and huge problems she must face.
Yes, that is what I'm calling my story. It's a Flapjack story. I can't tell you much more, but please read!
What is it exactly that drove me to the brink of insanity? Possibly my life has...
It's a normal day for team 7, but soon things start geting heated up for two of the team-mates. SAIXSAKU There is cussing and some kissing....
This is a story about my OC, Jay. Its about what he gets up to in the Sinnoh Region!
Uh, my RP Character info
This Is I Fred's, New Journal I Just Got 2Day!!!*squeee!!!*
And I Thought I Would Post It For Your Enjoyment. Thanks.
p.s-i love you
I love the first one! Read it! It s hilarious and the second one is random ^^ Comment if you like :D I reply to all comments (Because I am weird >.<)
This is a story bout my Oc Leggy (totally meh just narutofied) and my friends ocs too!
Kind of the story of kh and kh2....and kinda my fantasy story.....*not edited* ATTENTION-THIS IS THE UNEDITED VERSION.....MY ORIGINAL STORY BEFORE EDITING......lol NOT EDITED YET!!!
Summery - In this story there is a girl who discovers the biggest Secret.A secret so bad that it could kill everybody she holds dear to her.So its up to this girl and her best friend to save everyone before its too late.
What happens when a girl whit a strange power escapes from the lake laogai prison with Jet and his friends? She has a strange fire nation band around her arm, and grows a fish tale when she touches water. Will Jet and his friends ever trust her?
This is all of my characters for TMMoF. I promise it won't be as long as my Invader Zim bios.
here is inf about my ocs, i wil try updating this as much as i can coz im not on fac much anymore
I get the most random e-mails, and I thought you might find these as random/funny/hilarious/stupid/pointless as I did!

Comment with your results, but only if you haven't cheated.

I did not make these.
Basically, Kyo is hit by a car and hospitalized for damage to his lungs. It only gets worse over time. He finally confesses his love for Tohru, but does she love him? Even if she did could their love be strong enough to conquer death itself? Kyoru fluff!
please Read it, theres really not much to descibe
Random little thoughts that pop into my head while watching LOST... Mainly crack pairings.
Four Light faries, one Dark, and the fate of all Fairy-Kind. What kind of Fairy/Adventure/Suspence Lover won't like this story?
I love Itachi and Deidara together. Dunno why. I think it's the fact that it would never work. But yeah. This came from a drawing I did over on Tegaki E a while ago. It's just a little fluffy thing. :3
temari is doing tenten a huge favore and does somthing realy blonde
Naomi's perspective.
Maybe something would happen. Although I always wondered, I never thought it actually would, but I was mistaken.