Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 1426-1450 of 7814 results.
Petunia Dursley took little Harry in with joy, loving him even more than her own son. But the Fates, cruel as always, takes him away. AU
Dudley had never liked his cousin Harry. No, it wasn’t that he didn’t like Harry, it was because he didn’t like the all the attention his own mother gave to Harry. AU
The intro script to a Shed Movie idea, based off events that happened in The Shed Chroincles, which I have not finished writing.
Anyway it takes place 10 years later.
This will probably become another story later.
SOON TO COME: The sonic company, the sly cooper company and the pokemon company all take a vacation to the same hotel! What will happen? Find out and see!
Has anyone ever heard of Gold and/or Kris? Well now, they are they get together and cause a little roudy trouble!
The Straw Hat Pirate Crew thinks that they finally got to the Grand Line, but they have'nt! It's just Las Vegas!!!
.....
Weed finnally discovers that he has brother
:D
my friend was the insperation, the same insperation that drove me to drawing that ringo pic. she said: "if someone named their kit ringokit, and he grew up to be leader, he would be ringostar!" and thus, the biography of ringo was born.
Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...
I got these in some e-mails, and I thought they were some of the best stories I've ever heard/read.

I did not make them. (though I wish I had)
Rock Lee has a hangover. And nobody is sympathetic. Just a random little ficlet that came to me all of a sudden, one-shot. Please comment!
this is just a story my 8th grade science teacher told my class once. (no it's not about science....seriously)

enjoy it!!
Honestly, it started being a DanaXGreed story, but the pairing changed to Roy. This is an intercept, not the actual story, as the beginning of the story really really sucks. (I'll add the story if someone actually likes it)
users ask neji questions
Random fanfic with DanaXRoy (Dana=me, therefore it's written in first person). Oh yeah and i need to edit it, some parts make no sense, i just had left them in there because i went through a fortnight long writer's block. lol
what would happen...
if all my favorite things...
met up?
it would create...
CLASH OF THE FAVORITES!
who will win?
GIR?
The beatles?
allmighty tallest purple?
nachos?
you wont know unless you read it!
Another poem (i like writing them)
dosent' make a lot of sence even to me
tell me what you think
Pup is my Anthro of Mightyena
Poetry Limerick
I made it out of a picture that i drew and will soon put on site(stupid copyer machine)
This was an english assignment for grade 12, some people seemed to like it so I thought I'd upload it and see what the response was here
well... believe it
An SM fic with all original characters...
This is a story I made at school when I was in year 6. The school thought it was so good it got into the school newsletter! I just hope my readers on this website think the same thing as my old school...
Three young boys are now angels,but they weren't always. They are quite new to being Heavenly, but they want to be human once more... for a good reason...Their best friend. Can they become human again in order to save her from darkness...?
what was my english essay