Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 1501-1525 of 7814 results.
Yeah... I wrote this a while ago and didn't get around to typing it up till now. Beware, it is very random. Uhm, it's not very realistic, so don't get caught too confused by details.
I just deleted 'It's All About THe Music' on accident ='[ and i didnt plan on retypeing it. so this is just wat the band would have sang and which parts go to whom.
a poem about a boy with schizophrenia that commits suicide.
Luffy once had a friend in his old village but she had to move to another village. What happens when she comes back?trouble or love? Does she fall for one of the Straw hat pirates? READ TO FIND OUT!!
Kat is Erol's only daughter. While her father served the Krimzon Guard, she stayed with Razer. However, with the cruel Baron Praxis ruling Haven City, will she help Jak save the town?
Poem I wrote...
Don't wish your life away. Death draws so near.
... i dont feel like explaining, please enjoy.
Smile, My Love
This is a story I did a while back. I made this story in a little booklet of mine. And I made it to the entire thing (71 pages). I finished it when it was the end of the school year. Comments would be grateful please.^w^
Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.
A story based on Bleach hope you like^^
Tired of constantly being chased by Amy, Sonic is fed up. But when Tails mentions a possible solution, he's ready to try just about anything to get the pink stalker off his back. However, will the possible solution help, or just make the problem worse?
About my OC Pai/Sailor Meow in the 30th Century
The tragic tale of little Igor and his pathetic love-life...
A collection of stories I would tell someone I love....
Daily things, stories, etc....
Dedicated with a fan's forever love to him... you can guess? Probably not...
Emma is your typical, 12-year-old human. Or so everyone thinks... She's really another species entirely... Yet, she doesn't even know who she really is...
I write stupid songs, but I'm putting them up anyway.
Poetry class rocks.
Hi. I got the inspiration from my sis's story, 'The Fate Of The Two Crystals' THANKS SIS!! -^_^-

TLC Tribute:
"I Just Wanna Run" by The Downtown Fiction
A series of poems telling the story of my character Milt, the man with a television for a head. My friend and I are working on turning it into a rock opera too, so that'll be cool...
Just another funny cute Big Cheese x Polly fic^^


Guido and Speedy bet Polly she can't capture Big Cheese

and She does in a way^^
This is about a mother looking down from Heaven, watching her daughter growning up w/o her.
After twelve years, Earth is still infected by the Null Void aliens. It's up to Ben 10 000 and his friends to reclaim our planet and defeat the mysterious nemesis who's behind all this.
a poem i thought was very cool
and i tried to fit a little nursery ryme in it
enjoy