Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 1601-1625 of 7814 results.
Here are ALL of mah OC's for IZ and their Bios. This will be a LONG one!
Just another what if Big Cheese X Polly story

taking place after the time travel episode
A story that seems like a rip-off of Sonic Heroes (NOTE: My Custom character makes up for the fact that there is no flying character.)
Lilly meets a cat and rat like person when she visits her cousin Tohru
This is my stupid fanfic that I wrote while having coffee.
well it came very randomly, idk?
im an artist why would i keep track of how i came up this stuff! if its good! ITS GOOD!
any random anime character talks to me and answers ur Questions.........its so random u dont know what to expect!
Akai is now a genin and enjoying life in Konoha. But when a strange attack on his family ends with his sister's abduction, Akai will have to band together with new allies to find her.
Sakura is a girl accepted to the most private high school.Little does she know how bad that school is... Jealously,Drama,and Romance.Will she ever make it though the year?
somthing i did in my spare time
A self explainitory song. Would be even more awesome with a tune!
It is two months after the events of Flower of Fire and Akai anxiously awaits the results of his graduation exam, and he still has to pass a Jonin's test as well. What can a mysterious scroll sent to him by his old sensei be for?
a fan fiction i wrote for the upbringing of invader ari.

dib and zim (c) Jhonen V's
A very small poem I wrote while on the ride home form West Virginia. Makes me giggle ^_^
Mikaela a dark curly haired 16 year old girl is Jewish in World War II. Follow her as she avoids getting caught from the Nazis.
lil bit about kiruri
A collection of profiles for characters who will be included in my series of fanfics. Will be updated often.
i thought this up this morning and got the urge to post it asap
a poem of two lovers, she loved him but he used her to get another girl. She sank into deep depression. Until his heart was broken by the other he relized that his true love was the one he hurt the most.
I'm not very good at writing poems. But, I thought this was the best one I wrote. Enjoy.
Vampire 7th Period is about a girl who's name is Tracy Lowlaw. Tracy has just moved to a new town during the middle of January and has to go to a new school. Her life is completely normal until she visits her class, 7th period.
This was supposebly made by kyonkichis1kitty A.K.A Keklion and was later found by me ( I believe it is over a year old) Keklion had been going through her Kyou-kun phase (from Fruits Basket) and made this ok so read it!
Danny and his family just got new neighbors, and Danny falls for their daughter. But there is a twist. Read this to find out if this love is forbidden!
sesshomaru finds a slumbering girl looking to be about the age of 13. short black hair, glasses, and in pajamas??
The mind of the girl in the attic is dank and dark at most hours. Not for the easily saddened.

((A/N- If you have any ideas for the story, characters, plots, or just want to leave in your two cent's worth, please, feel free to comment.))